• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

geekyfreek's pixely artz

geekyfreek

is lurking.
So, yeah, here they are.

Trainers:
Trainersprite.png

Tried to make him look like my brother, but a bit more masculine, and about 10 years older.

Trainersprite2.png

Little, hyper me.

Trainersprite3.png

Little, shy me.

TrainerspriteMark.png

My made up trainer Mark. Either a close friend or twin of Amber.

TrainerspriteAmber.png

My made up trainer Amber. Either a close friend or twin of Mark. Yes, I copy-pasted Mark's description. Deal with it.

Konata.png

Konata from Lucky Star. Epic fail is epic. hacker90's request.

CowboyCattle.png

A request from my bro a while ago, named "Cowboy Cattle." :P

Pumpkinheadedhorseman.png

I'm really proud of the pumpkin. Made for WSC. :3

Retypes:
Charmanderretype.png

Grassmander! :D

Revamps:
Jolteonrevamp.png

I hardly ever do revamps, but I love that Jolteon sprite, so I gave it a shot.

Devamps:
Eeveedevamp.png

If you zoom in on it you can see the horrible little dots that make it ugly on a dark background. :D

Gardevoirdevamp2.png

Request from my shop by dragonair.

Scratches:
Laprill.png

I love scratching, I just don't do it much because it's time consuming and sometimes frustrating. So, yeah, this is Laprill, made for the WSC. Ish cute. :3

Splices:
eevee_meowth_skitty.png

Eevee/Meowth/Skitty splice. I scratched the ears, eyes, and the little Meowth foot. :3

recoloredeevee_meowth_skitty.png

I guess this could be considered a recolor, but, whatever.

growlithe_houndor_electrike.png

Growlithe/Houndor/Electrike splice. I scratched the back paw, stripes, and the little tuft of fur sticking out of the Houndor mask.

tyranitar_yanmega.png

Tyranitar/Yanmega splice. It will haunt your dreams and devour your soul. Kam's request.

tyranitar_yanmega2.png

Changed the spots.

pidpie.png

Pidgey/Caterpie splice. A request from my bro.

Abteria.png

Absol/Alteria splice. It looks funny, but I like it. :D

swinub_marill.png

Marill/Swinub splice. The Sprite Generator made me do it. X3

Recolors:
recoloredrapidash.png

The shiny Rapidash has silver flames, but I like the blue flames better. :3

scytherrecolor.png

Scyther recolored with Scizor's colors. It looks cool. :3

Dittofications:
dittofiedeevee.png

Boredom gets the best of me sometimes. :P

Edits:
Houndoomevo.png

A Houndoom evolution. A very crappily done one at that.

My shop is here. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. :3

Last edited:
For that to be your brother 10 years older, then your brother would have to be in utero. The shorts are unnaturally close to the legs to the point where they look skin-tight.

The arm on the shy you looks... as if it's bent at a weird angle. The hand would not be able to bend like that.

Grassmander looks pretty nice, but I think that you have to do a bit of work on the leaves to make them look more natural.

The revamp looks nice, although the sprite itself is really weird looking. (Not your fault, though.)

Laprill could use some colored outlines on the head.

The splices look cute. It took me a minute to see the Eevee on the second one, though.

Pretty nice sprites, though.

For that to be your brother 10 years older, then your brother would have to be in utero. The shorts are unnaturally close to the legs to the point where they look skin-tight.
He's supposed to look at least 18, just really short. And the shorts are supposed to look skin-tight.
The arm on the shy you looks... as if it's bent at a weird angle. The hand would not be able to bend like that.
Now that you pointed it out, the arm is a bit wonky. *fixes it*
Grassmander looks pretty nice, but I think that you have to do a bit of work on the leaves to make them look more natural.
Yeah, I think I made that Grassmander about a year ago, but it looks like I just copied and pasted an Oddish head on there. Might fix it later.
The revamp looks nice, although the sprite itself is really weird looking. (Not your fault, though.)
Yeah, the back legs are kinda weird, but I still like it. :3
Laprill could use some colored outlines on the head.
Edited the Laprill accordingly.
The splices look cute. It took me a minute to see the Eevee on the second one, though.
I just thought of the three cutest Pokémon and spliced them. I was going to put Meowth fangs on it too, but then it would have looked more like a Meowth prevo than a splice.

So, yeah, thanks for the awesome review! ^_^

...um, let me explain something to you.

An eighteen year old, short as they may be, usually go through some degree of puberty. That's the problem here: your brother literally looks too young. THe head looks kind of babyish.

If you want to make him look short but old, I'd build up muscle on the chest.

A bit. The main problem was how short he was, but he looks older. Not exactly eighteen (looks more like fourteen to me, but meh), but better.

Houndor/Gowlithe/Electrike splice:
growlithe_houndor_electrike.png

Bleh, double post.

Edit: I'm not going to triple post, so, here's an Eevee devamp:
Eeveedevamp.png

I even took the time to make it look horrible on a dark background. :D

Last edited:
GSC's shiny Rapidashes had blue flames; since I had one that sprite of yours made me very happy. ^^

You're pretty good. ^^

Lolololol Yanmegitar

The wings don't seem to be evenly positioned.

Otherwise, though, it looks pretty good.

Yeah, I had some problems with the wings. I finally decided I really didn't care that much, but if it's bothering you, I can try again.

Edit: Got bored, so I made a Dittofied Eevee.
dittofiedeevee.png

:3

Last edited:
Found these hidden in my computer. :P

pidpie.png

Really awkward looking. I don't really like it, but I think I made it for my bro, so that would explain the laziness that is written all over it.

Houndoomevo.png

Houndoom evo I made a while ago. I think I might have scratched the tail, I'm not sure. The more I look at it, the less I like it. :/

CowboyCattle.png

Also made for my bro. He named it "Cowboy Cattle." XD

Edit: Found another one.
Abteria.png

Absol/Alteria splice. It looks funny. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom