• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Supposedly Art

Cyndaquil: The flames are quite excellent, nice and fiery~ I just see a few issues, mainly the nose, it's too big and the back is too straight. Cyndaquil isn't really completely upright like that, most creatures aren't~ Also, the eye should be a bit lower and the head a bit smaller to match the size of the body. I adore your colouring and shading though, it's great!

Moon: Very good. ^^ I just think that the moon should have more crater-like textures on it, and maybe a glow around it, since it's quite bright in the sky.

Boom: There's something about her expression... oh, I admire it so much. I can't even point out what it is. It's like she's smirking. As for issues, well, her head's a bit too large, and her body's a bit too straight. But I really do understand this, humans are hell to draw with anatomy and I myself have not mastered it fully. What I suggest is drawing a stick figure before you draw a human, then the upper torso as an ovalish shape, the hips as an upside-down triangle, and using a few more ovals for the legs and such. This way, your human will look less straight and have more natural curves. Just break down the human figure into simpler shapes, and you should improve~

Sonic thing: It's a bit hard for me to see, but the only error is that the chick with the glasses' head is a bit too large. Sucky scanners. D= I feel for you.

Insecteon: ;;Tilts laptop;; Aaaah, now I can see it a bit better. Nice design. ^^ Again though, the head's a bit too big for the body, but that's all right~ I do quite like the wings and the thing around the neck. As for the paws, well, the front ones are quite good. The back ones don't really look like their holding weight though. I'd suggest just making them look like they're pressing on the ground more. Paws are like feet - they're flatter than we think, and they hold weight on the ground. So keep that in mind~

Photo Paperweight: You made that yourself? Oh wow. That is... really good! I'm impressed. I love it, really. It's so pretty and colour, and bright. I'm certainly impressed, and it really sounds cool~

Keep on arting. ^^

Back
Top Bottom