• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PMD: Explorers of Stupidity

Tigerclaw

titlepicture.png

Yup, I started a sprite comic (its easier than it looks xD)! I hope you enjoy it.

PMD: EXPLORERS OF STUPIDITY
Issue 1
Issue 2*Improved*
Issue 3
Issue 4
Issue 5
Issue 6
Issue 7
Issue 8
Issue 9
Issue 10
Issue 11
Issue 12
Issue 13
Issue 14
Issue 15
Issue 16
Special Thanksgiving issue
Issue 17*NEW*
Issue 18
*NEW*
Issue 19*NEW*
Issue 20*NEW*
Issue 21*NEW*
Issue 22*NEW*

NOTE: I do not own pokemon, Nintendo, GameFreak, or Square Enix. All sprites and backgrounds and such are copyright to their rightful owners. This comic is not used for any commercial or sales purposes, It was made only for the entertainment and humor of others.

CREDITS:
The Spriters Resource for the sprites
Mike The Foxhog's pmd comic for giving me inspiration (yes, his comic *shot*)
the people who view this comic, without them this comic would be pointless.
And Showers, for being supportive and being a really awesome friend.

Last edited:
Update to 16. I think these are pretty good, I'm getting better at making them. These are probably the best ones I've made so far.

Update. Got six new issues for ya all. Hope you enjoy them. I'll say one thing though, these are more time consuming to make than I thought xD Oh, and I decided to add credits. Dont want to be a credit theif.

Last edited:
Ok, I fixed issue 2 to make it better and make the joke more obvious. Also there will probably be a special Christmas issue as there was a Thanksgiving one.

Question: If Geno's from SMRPG, then why's he speaking Hylian?

And the GENO BEAM reminds me of shoop da whoop for some reason XD

Question: If Geno's from SMRPG, then why's he speaking Hylian?

And the GENO BEAM reminds me of shoop da whoop for some reason XD

1. Because I have hylian font and I felt like using it :P
2. That move WAS originally going to be called shoop da whoop until I changed it to Geno Beam xD

Back
Top Bottom