• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Kanto Creation: Blaziking's new sprite comic

Okay, seeing how many PMD comics there are out there really disinterested me in The Idiots, so now I've begun a new Comic called The Kanto Creation. The Kanto Creation follows the journey of two young Johto trainers, Leon and Sara, after they and other residents of Johto were teleported from Johto to Kanto by an experimental Abra. Professor Elm sends them on a journey through Kanto to search for the trainer who stole the Abra. Unfortunately, this is no easy task. Along the way, they will encounter many dangers and many things that will help them.

So yeah let's start things off here.

Comics:
#017 NEW!
#018 NEW!
#019 NEW!
#020 NEW!
#021 NEW!
#022 NEW!

Enjoy!

If you like them, please tell me so that I know if I have enough interest to continue making them.​

Last edited:
And then everyone will make comics like this, and PMD will be forgotten, and then you won't be original anymore, and then you will go back to PMD, and then there will be a never-ending cycle. :D

Anyway, yeah, this is good. It's funny and original. Erm, yeah.
*crit fail*

Don't think that'll happen any time soon. (I brought that upon you all I'm sorry :<)

Anyway leave Abra alone, Abras become Alakazams and Alakazams are pwnage and have epic spoons. Otherwise good :D

I know I haven't, despite the fact that I can't motivate myself enough to work on the Exo War.

However, should I ever finish the Exo War, I'm going to pull a non-PMD backstory comic.

Anyway leave Abra alone, Abras become Alakazams and Alakazams are pwnage and have epic spoons. Otherwise good :D

Hey I never said anything bad about Abra. The Abra in the story is just super powerful and can potentially destroy...everything.

NEW COMICS UP.

They're a lot easier to make than the PMD ones thanks to the lack of portraits. Therefore, they take less time to get up.

"So he breaks the small windows instead of the big glass door..."

Loooove these!

Okay, so since NaNoWriMo is coming up...well...in about a day...I'm not going to have as much time on my hands, so I won't be able to make as many of these comics. I'll try and get an update in sometime soon, and I'll be sure to have a big update when NaNo is over.

NEWNEWNEW MOREMOREMORE!!!

Yup, sorry I'm so late in putting more issues up. I've been busy with school and lots of other things, but now I have time to put more issues up. Four new issues are now up; expect more by New Years.

Don't be hatin' on the beat-Brock-with-Butterfree's-Confusion strategy, that saved my Charmander-loving arse many a time :<

Nice update :3

I never had sex with Nurse Joy. I swear.

Nice comic. It certainly has humor, and it's not cluttered.

Keep it up! =D

Back
Top Bottom