• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YAY! My Birthday is today!

Koori Renchuu

Always look for the heart in things!
YES! I'm 19 as of 9:45 PM Eastern time on July the fifth, 2008.

All of this as I spend part of the day in Las Vegas, have my first flight that I'm on my own (Read: no parents), and finish off a ROAD TRIP!

Happy Birthday!

Didya get anything special?

Edit: *scribbles out comment above* Las Vegas is REALLY special 8O

Well done, it's your birthday,
Your turn has finally come,
And birthdays are the perfect time
To have a load of fun!

Koori Renchuu, Koori Renchuu,
You're nineteen today!
Koori Renchuu, Koori Renchuu,
Hip-hip-hooray!

Thank you all for the warm wishes! I don't feel any different though. Wait until my 21st birthday comes! DRINKS WILL BE ON MY TAB!

I personally aim never to drink alcohol ever again in my life. It tastes like urine, smells like something that came out of a dog's rear end and is generally stupid.

Sorry if that offends anyone. Anyway, enjoy your day!

I personally aim never to drink alcohol ever again in my life. It tastes like urine, smells like something that came out of a dog's rear end and is generally stupid.
Really what kind did you drink? I drink a bit of wine and it certainly does not smell or taste like that.

If you drink enough of it the taste and the smell hardly matters anymore

I plan to get epically smashed as soon as possible

ANYWAY UH

Happy birthday Koori Renchuu

Hey ZC, try wine, the taste is more fruity. I am Catholic, so I should know. And red wine, in moderation, is shown to decrease the risk of cancer. It is also good for thinning the blood, thus reducing the risk of heart attack. Moderation is key in all things.

Sorry if that offends anyone. Anyway, enjoy your day!

Welcome to the world of cheap lager. Now get your hands on some proper ale and prepare to be in for a world of change, where alcohol tastes good, and actually does something worthwhile!

And happy birthday to the original poster of this thread. I don't know you very well but might just as well make myself useful.

Lol cheap beer will do that, have you ever had Vodka?

I don't think I've ever personally had that. I kind of prefer whisky. And most beers and wines, because I don't really like getting drunk. I'm kind of past the "drinking to get drunk" stage and just drink something if I like it :X

Happy Birthday!

^Oh, God, that reminds me: my cousin turned twenty one and got a ton of beer related stuff. She sad something about vodka and her 6-year-old little sister asked, "What's vodka?"

I don't want her to know. O_O;

Well Vodka is sort of a part of my heritage (quarter Russian ppl) and I acually have a taste for it, especially Smirnoff Vodka. I don't think I've said happy birthday yet, So happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Personally, I'd be a little hesitant to get drunk on my 21st birthday, hang overs sound horrid. D:

No, people, I don't want alcohol and never will, end of.

Sorry to mess up your birthday thread, Koori.

ZC: No worries, I welcome sine, cosine and tangent in my threads.

Thanks Scizor, how's the IRC doin'?

Altmer, thanks for the warm wishes.

The same for you Belmont, CA & Sansha

Back
Top Bottom