• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

FR/LG stuck in the Sevii Islands

First, hello there, used to be on this forum years ago as Nido/Dr Salvador but can't remember my account details lol :P I've recently found my GBA and Fire Red after a long time not playing, got back into the game out of boredom. Problem is, haven't played this game in fucking ages so I can't remember how to do some stuff, which I reckon some of you might be able to help me out with ;)

Basically, am in the Sevii Islands at the moment after beating the Elite Four, but I can't remember what to do. There's a Team Rocket base on one of the islands but there's a dude blocking the door so I can't get in. I vaguely remember getting into a ruin or something by using Cut on the door, but there's a scientist guy standing in front of that as well, I think I'm supposed to battle him at some point as well? Also there was something about helping Lorelai from the Elite 4 beat Team Rocket... I'm so confused lol. If anyone has any ideas about what I have to do to trigger these events it would be exceptionally helpful, thank you :)

Hmmm, done the stuff on One Island, looks like I have to go to the Ice Cave then, I swear there was nothing in it when I checked before, will have to look again a bit harder :P Cheers for the link didn't realise that was on the site lol :D

Back
Top Bottom