• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TWEWY Mafia Day 1

Every living thing~ pushed into the ring~~

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clover

neither simple, nor coherent.
The sun shines on the steady skyline of Shibuya, and the citizens of the city groan awake from the benches turned to beds. Some thought they wouldn't be able to sleep through the night at all, but found themselves drawn to dreamland - perhaps the one calling themselves Composer had the power to 'put the Players to bed', as it had been in the Game? In any case, it doesn't take long for a headcount, and the group quickly finds themselves one short of last night's total. They're not sure where to begin - start canvassing all the streets of Shibuya? - but once they get to the scramble crossing... they don't need to look further.

Entrails and carnage compose a small circle in the exact center of the scramble. Surrounding white lines marking the diagonal zebra crossing appear to have been covered with finger-painted blood. Naked arms and legs protrude from the circle, the nails painted black with bile from the victim's spleen. The torso has been sliced and stabbed hundreds of times, with the ribcage on the upper left side of the torso expanded outward, through the skin, the ribs jabbing out like ragged, snapped knives. The head has been scalped - and someone in the group notices the hairpiece hanging triumphantly like a flag over a nearby traffic light. The brain is lit on fire like a candle, showing cleanly through the cut-away skull, the face intact save for the eyes, which have two Player Pins poked right into the vitreous membrane through the eyelids.

Someone in the crowd vomits.

Q Floor hums quietly, the image of the Player Pin - the Composer's apparent calling card - displayed a million times larger than life. (Small, small text at the bottom reads, "The Game Master would like to apologize for previously misspelling Flora and Ashes' name", then disappears.)

Negrek is dead. She was not mafia.

Forty-eight hours (for real this time) (maybe) for discussion and nomination.

...Oof. That's some brutal murder there. o.o *pays respect to Negrek*

But damn, seriously, I was looking forward to seeing what Negrek had to offer in Mafia :x Oh wrhyyyy does everyone go for the most experienced first...

Anyway. I don't think there's much to go on here... The only thing I can gather from this is that this was probably a Mafia killing and not a healer clash or whatever. Because Negrek's teeth aren't rotted, and I see no evidence of bad gas- *shot*

Hm.

Well, that was... gruesome, to say the least.

Let's think. Who's going to be next?

I think that Zora and Walker are likely targets.

I'm relatively safe this time around. Now to not screw up and get executed during round 1...

Why Zora and Walker? I... don't recall them being in too many Mafia games - well, Zora is in the current ASB Mafia, but basically all she did was point out Loco Mocho while the rest of us were hesitant.
Or, it could be because the list is ridiculously small and the Mafia don't have many options, anyway.

(Isn't it sad that we're the only two people talking?)

Well, we still have one day. If no-one posts, though, we'll have to turn to a completely random nomination, because well, we have no leads :| Derp.

No you're not! I'm here! [/large ham]

Anyway
Jesus, that made me wince with sympathy pains. >.o
Well it does seem like the in vast majority of Mafia games, they go for the most experienced first, I will say that.
But it's a first day. We have no leads.

And I AM NOT A NEW KID.
I played a metric fuckton of Mafia on the old forums.

SHUSH I've never played mafia here at all

so, any resonable suggestions for who to murder?
aside from me?

Last edited:
...the first day. Great. [obligatory 'aaah who do we kill oh and that was quite a violent death ewwww' statement~]

Uh... yeah, seriously. I honestly do not know what to suggest. =/ I guess... yeah, I dunno what I guess. But don't kill me for being clueless D:

Wow, the moment I say that no-one's talking, three people come in. Magic :>

Aaanyway, we better not pick off the experienced people since the chances of them being Mafia are rather low, and we'll need their help anyway. So yeah, Zora and Walker don't seem to be good choices.

Derp... Is there anyone who hasn't viewed this thread but has signed up for the game? (too lazy to check herself)

Doing what Jack did in the ASB Mafia...

ROLES:

playerpin.png
The Composer
pin228c.png
The Conductor
pin241c.png
Minamimoto
pin220c.png
Hanekoma
pin268c.png
Rhyme
pin052c.png
Shiki
pin054c.png
Joshua
pin262c.png
Beat
pin227c.png
Konishi
mrmew.png
Mr Mew
pin275c.png
Neku

MEMBERS:

kampin.png
Kam
xaldinpin.png
Xaldin
newtpin.png
newt
negrekpin.png
Negrek
zorapin.png
Zora of Termina
faapin.png
Flora of Ashes
blazhypin.png
blazheirio889
rockpin.png
rock-ground
salamanderpin.png
Salamander
locopin.png
Loco Mocho
walkerpin.png
Walker

Confirmed Reapers: 0
Confirmed Players: 1
(Negrek)
Unknown Alignment: 11

Reaper Roles: 3
Player Roles: 5
Variable Alignment: 2
Alien: 1

Ah, excellent. Thanks, Kam :3

So far, it's rock-ground, Loco Mocho, and Walker who haven't shown up, then. Hm. Until they show up, I don't think we should nominate them, because it doesn't give them a chance to defend themselves. Eh... At least we can narrow our list to 8 nominees for now...?

let's ask ourselves a single question: Who would be the member that would be the least beneficial to keep?

I believe killing off someone with little experience might work well.

I agree with Kam. With more experienced people, we can more easily find out who is a reaper. But that might be what they what. We might never know.

Well, I'm not really sure which would be better, but I'd caution against saying stuff like 'that might be what they want'. I mean... I don't know, that's just confusing ourselves way too much. Ick.

Our deadline is getting closer and closer... ughhh.

Who hasn't been posting much? Mafia tends to lurk on the first day.

Newt... would you be willing to take a nomination for the sake of everyone? I have no reason to doubt that you're a player, but you seem to admit you're not all that experienced.

Our deadline is getting closer and closer... ughhh.

Who hasn't been posting much? Mafia tends to lurk on the first day.

Newt... would you be willing to take a nomination for the sake of everyone? I have no reason to doubt that you're a player, but you seem to admit you're not all that experienced.
I get a say in the matter? Keen. Don't vote for me!
It doesn't seem; it is.

Perhaps I am reactionary but I would like to nominate Kam. Perhaps it is my mafia virginity but I don't see the value in eliminating people based on how long they've been here in the precious few rounds before we know what's up.

leave my house

...Aaand it looks like Kam's destined to die on the first day of Mafia, no matter what :|

I'm not going to second his nomination or anything, though. Just found it somewhat amusing in my sadistic little way.

Back
Top Bottom