• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Safe Haven (OOC and Signup thread)

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
Pain. Suffering. Abuse. Things in this world that will never vanish. Humans get the most abused by other humans, but sometimes the innocent are as well. Pokemon that didn't do anything wrong. Pokemon just gotten to be abused by sick freaks. Most of the time, the abuse is caught and reported to authorities.

Where do the abused Pokemon go when the authorities save them? Some go to small family-owned shelters, but most go to a large shelter called Safe Haven.

Safe Haven was built on the ground of an old village. Yes, Safe Haven occupies a whole (but small) village. In this shelter, there are many things for Pokemon to do and many programs that can help heal them.

Safe Haven recently got some new workers and a load of Pokemon. Will the Pokemon be healed, both physically and mentally?

Rules:
-No one liners
-You can be a new worker or an abused Pokemon
-Three characters max
-Chatspeak will be torched with a flamethrower and dipped into cat pee.
-Mary Sues will be fed to a lion.

Form- Workers
------

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio (optional):

Other things?:

---

Form- Pokemon

------

Name:

Species:

Personality:

Appearance:

What happened?:

Other things?:

---

I will do my forms later, this post is getting cluttered so....

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't steal it. I was writing the profile for one of my Pokemon in FMC's new RP and thought of this, so....

I hope people join this as well. But I'm sorry for accidently taking your idea.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't steal it. I was writing the profile for one of my Pokemon in FMC's new RP and thought of this, so....

I hope people join this as well. But I'm sorry for accidently taking your idea.

..But I just said I DID NOT accuse you of stealing my idea, and that RP is old, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom