• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ANOTHER AWESOME MS PAINT ADVENTURE (awesome title pending)

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
Psymon's was taking too long to leave that bloody room, and I wanted to see what it'd be like to jump on other people's bandwagons for a change :3
Besides, this is much more closely inspired by The Attackening: Revengeance, so while the "type suggestions and I draw them" (but not necessarily just one) aspect remains, it also has RPG-ish elements such as battles, items, party members, and Highly Collectible Porcelain Ducks. It also means that while incessant randomness is welcome (and indeed encouraged), we also need to keep a plot going.
Anyway, let's see how this goes.

mikeneutral.png

This is you. You are Mike (and totally not a shameless self insert or anything).

1.png

Currently, you are in your wobblily-drawn BEDROOM. You are facing the DOOR. Behind you, there in a WARDROBE, and in the foreground there is a BED with THREE FASCINATING OBJECTS on it.

Retrieve ARMS-Oh wait nevermind.

Collect the FASCINATING OBJECT closest to the DOOR. Looks like a WALLET, which may be useful later.

Somehow obtain Ursaring claws, and then swim to the Arctic.
mikeindifferent.png

But... you already did that last week. Where are you going to get Ursaring claws at such short notice anyway?

Retrieve ARMS-Oh wait nevermind.

Collect the FASCINATING OBJECT closest to the DOOR. Looks like a WALLET, which may be useful later.

2.png

It is indeed a WALLET. You put it in your Inventory for safekeeping.

Look at your Wii and check what game is in it.

3.png

On checking your WII, you discover it to contain no DISC. You really need to get back into playing it.

4.png

However, a COOKIE rolls out of the disc slot. Wondering how it got there, you stow it in your Inventory:

mike.png

(From now on characters' status charts are available on request.)

Look in WARDROBE

5.png

6.png

You find the Sword of Infinity! The ultimate weapon in this MSPA, the Sword of Infinity boosts all stats by 100,000 and looks cool as hell compared to the other crappy weapons you use. In fact it's totally badass all round apart from its corny name, slapped together at the last minute by a lazy author/command-interpreter dude.
Sadly, you can't equip it til Level 9001. Put it back for now.

Last edited:
Find a BOOK so you can level up your pitiful smarthood. Make sure the BOOK is about, uh I dunno, Ursaring-claws swimming or something.

Find a BOOK so you can level up your pitiful smarthood. Make sure the BOOK is about, uh I dunno, Ursaring-claws swimming or something.

Stat increases aren't as simple as that, silly. Plus if you had such a book you'd be in the Arctic by now.

Examine your wallet for any MONEY.

Then, walk out the door.

7.png

Your WALLET contains £7 and a MOTH.
You add MOTH to your inventory. You then leave the room, abandoning Fascinating Objects 2 and 3 on the bed.

8.png

You are now in the HALLWAY. To the west is the LIVING ROOM. North is the KITCHEN, and to the east is the FRONT DOOR. There's also the BATHROOM but you can't go in there because it's boring.

Damnit. Why does fiction have to make sense ;-;

Go into the KITCHEN and eat a PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH while dancing to the matching song.

I demand you go back to your room and them look at the fantastic objects 2 and 3. Then put them into your inventory, if possible.

Back
Top Bottom