• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In honour of my brother... Happy Birthday!

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
Every year, my family celebrates my dead brother's birthday. He would have been 21 today. I consider his b-day a happy occasion, and as he would have been 21, I decided to make this thread. Please, nobody say things like, "He's dead, this is stupid,".

Happy birthday Andrew!

He's dead, this is stupid.

j/k You must've been very close to him to still celebrate his birthday. You, my associate, are one very noble... guy.

My parents started this up. But yeah, I would still celebrate even if they didn't.

We are getting Chocolate Icecream cake for his b-day today. Yes, we still get cake and everything :3

Happy b-day. Even though he passed away... If there is an afterlife he proably is watching. I think....

Yeah. Lately, the house has been abnormally noisy at night >.> Bet he is trying to screw with my head

But I get the last laugh. Why? He can't eat cake!

...If I end up not posting for a couple months, then realize that I am likely hospitalized for taunting him with cake XD

A very happy birthday wished to you, Andrew.

It's great you have a family so dedicated to remembering you. :]

I have a brother older than him that's alive. His birthday isn't until September.

Well, good for you, anyway. Enjoy this day.

Although you're gone, your birthday still matters,
Your family celebrates it every year,
You're in their hearts, Andrew, forever and always,
You're a part of their life, so do not fear.

Andrew, Andrew,
You're twenty-one today!
Andrew, Andrew,
Hip-hip-hooray!

Not belated. It is still the 6th, after all.

And thanks yet again for celebrating this with me

*hopes he is doing well in the afterlife*

Aww, this is most possibly the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I'm sure your brother is very happy with you, wherever he is.

Happy Birthday, Andrew, though I never met you, I'm sure you were a great and wonderful guy. :D

Icalasari, you have made me smile. I am sure your brother is smiling wherever he is too.

And a happy 21st to him too, wherever he is. ^^

This is... I'm stuck for words here. It's just so awesome of you to do this, still treating Andrew like he was still alive ;-;
Happy birthday dude, I hope wherever you are that you're having a great time.

Makes me wonder if we'll still celebrate my mums birthday. I wonder if I could even cope...

Back
Top Bottom