• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G/S/C Team Help

Karkat Vantas

Virile God-Snake Tower of Masculinity
Well, while traversing between Ecruteak and Olivine, I got incredibly lucky and found not only a Farfetch'd, but a Miltank and Tauros as well!

My problem is whether or not I should add them onto my team. If so, who should I get rid of?

Bayleef
Fearow
Quagsire
Graveler (which cannot evolve for the smae reasons as Scyther)
Flaaffy
Scyther (which cannot evolve due to me not having a link cable)

I'm thinking of replacing Graveler with Miltank. Should I?

Personally, I think that you'll get more use out of Graveler than Miltank. I'm not too educated on the stats of those Pokémon, but I can think of far more scenarios where a strong Rock type would be more advantageous than a strong Normal type. =)

Quagsire can use Ground type moves as well, and in general Ground-type moves are more helpful. The Pokemon that resist it can get blasted by Ice Beam or my Ampharos's Thunderbolt.

I'm going with Miltank, since Graveler was primarily a wall.

After I beat the game, I'm considering doing some replacing. Fearow might get replaced with a Dragonite, and Quagsire may get replaced with a Kingdra or Poliwrath.

Yeah, I'm getting a Miltank.

Currently, though, my plans are to create not a team, but an active squad I can use. Current members of the squad are Bayleef, Miltank, Flaaffy, Quagsire, Scyther. Mankey (must grind more!), Graveler (for HM slave purposes), and Fearow. Potential future members are Dratini and Growlithe.

...I'm using Graveler as an HM slave. I said that, right?

*note: I have no link cables, so thus I cannot get Alakazam, Golem, Scizor, etc.

Back
Top Bottom