• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Guess I can kiss my savings goodbye...

Pokemon is a cash cow. Of course they're going to continue making sequels. I wouldn't be surprised if Pokemon lives on for another ten years, maybe twenty.

That just sounds like some answer they pulled out of their ass for a kid who asked if there would be a fifth gen.

Of course, there probably WILL be a fifth gen, and I'm likely to buy it too. Unless it consists entirely of shitty prevos or something.

Last edited:
This almost sounds like an "official" (or, at least as official as a freakin' Twitter post can be) response to all the people who blurted out nonsense like "ZOMG ARCEUS IZ GAWD! They can't make any more legendaries now!"

And about the money-eating-ness... the series actually isn't as much of a money-drainer now as it was in the first 3 generations, when you pretty much had to buy multiple versions and trade between them (unless you actually found someone else with the other version... and even then, you still had to buy a link cable.) Now all you need to do is find some place with Wi-Fi access, which is... a lot of places: even here in the middle of nowhere, the local community college and a few fast-food places have Wi-Fi.

Not to mention this is most likely PUSA; they like to throw out lines like this. I probably won't believe in a confirmed fifth gen until there are CoroCoro scans to back it up. :v

Except of course there is going to be a fifth generation. Anybody who ever convinced themselves they were stopping at four is delusional.

If you actually check the twitter account, they have deleted their past tweets and added new ones recently, stating to the effect that the twitter account had been hacked and fake tweets were posted.

After being closed down for a brief period of time due to hacking, the official Pokémon twitter is back in black with Pokémon attacks!
the fake tweets were made by: goldndsilver7, jubilifetv, Mansmasherz, and BadCandyStudios

Of course I'm not saying there won't be a 5th generation, it's just that this isn't an official confirmation

So, yes...the info was fake...but don't fret, we'll probably will have a 5th gen.

I'm curious on how it got hacked, though...-read up on it- Ah...it was fake to begin with....and we fell for it...

This almost sounds like an "official" (or, at least as official as a freakin' Twitter post can be) response to all the people who blurted out nonsense like "ZOMG ARCEUS IZ GAWD! They can't make any more legendaries now!"

And about the money-eating-ness... the series actually isn't as much of a money-drainer now as it was in the first 3 generations, when you pretty much had to buy multiple versions and trade between them (unless you actually found someone else with the other version... and even then, you still had to buy a link cable.) Now all you need to do is find some place with Wi-Fi access, which is... a lot of places: even here in the middle of nowhere, the local community college and a few fast-food places have Wi-Fi.
What exactly did the Twitter thing say?

on the Arceus thing, Apparently Mew is the creator of all pokemon, and Arceus is the creator of Mew (?) so they'll probably have the creator of Arceus.
2011, guys. 2011. It's gonna happen.
YAY one year to play before the world ends! (>__>)

PS: 10 days is not a thread revival IMO, especially since this was the top of the list. :l I am extremely sorry, if it is.

WHOO!!! As long as they keep making these, I will buy them. But only one thing...........
HOW THE HELL DO I GET THE MONEY!
I have enough, but I can't spend it from my account....( If I withdrew a pile of cash, people would stalk me and find out what I wad buying. If people knew I was a Pokémon addict, my social status would drop to 0....) I am at three now. Plus, I need to get past SoulSilver first. (Yes, I am disobeying the Pokéfan law, I don't talk about Pokémon, but I am an addict) But we will have to live through Pre-vos and evos. Just make a new evolution line for god's sake! And I agree with Wartortle. (Wierd not calling you Mew~ anymore) We have one year to play the game, and then we die. I wish I could live for the sixth gen... ;_;

steele said:
WHOO!!! As long as they keep making these, I will buy them. But only one thing...........
HOW THE HELL DO I GET THE MONEY!
I have enough, but I can't spend it from my account... etc

did you read the thread? the twitter posts were fake. :|

THE WORLD WILL NOT END IN 2012!

Aaannnyywaays, back on topic, I do believe there will be a 5th gen, just not yet.

Back
Top Bottom