• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 'This is __, What is it?, It is a __' game.

Alakazam

Words just don't like you...
For lack of a better title, this was a game we were told about during a outing in school. And since we only used a spoon and a pen, I'd thought we'll broaden the choices available for this game.

In order to play, one poster starts off with "This is a ____", filling in the blank space with some kind of item. The second poster then replies by asking "What is it" to which the third poster comes in to say "It is a ___"

Sounds simple enough right?

Here's an example anyway.

Poster A: "This is a pen."
Poster B: "What is it?"
Poster: "It's a pen."

So I'll start. >D

This is a spoon.

I think it would be better if the third poster had to say something unrelated, but similar.

Like Person 1: This is a spoon.
Person 2: What is it?
Person 3: It's a spork!

...Although... it's still not very fun, now is it?

This is a broom.

Hm... good point. Oh! I know! The second poster must ask a question related to the first item!

...Does that work?

Back
Top Bottom