• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open S.P. Vs. P.S. (a pokemon RPG)

Fluffy the Eevee

Also known as Fluff n' Snuff!
One day, two Eeveelutions of the opposite genders were forced to fight by horrible trainers. Their names were Viper, a male Vaporeon, and Flare, a female Flareon. While fighting, they fell in love. Pretending to miss each other, they formed a plan to get out. Suddenly, they jumped out at their trainers, nearly killing them. They ran away as far as possible, never leaving each other's side. They had a litter of 5 Eevees, naming the strangest one Fluffy. The winter came early, killing all the young Eevees but one, and that one was Fluffy. Near the end of the cold and merciless winter, there was a sudden blizzard that separated Fluffy and her parents. Fluffy swore that no matter what it took, she would find her parents.

Soon, Fluffy began to realize that the blizzard not only took her parents, but others' as well, and only the parents. While searching for her parents, Fluffy found that there were pokemon behind the blizzard, a group called the Parent Stealers, but to not sound childish, they became known as P.S. They stole childrens' parents to watch both suffer, the children suffering from depression and hunger, and the parents suffered from having to see their children die miserably. Desiding to become the complete opposite of P.S., Fluffy created a group to save the parents, the Saviors of the Parents, S.P.

Saviors of the Parents
Your parents have also been captured, and you want to do something about it. You join the S.P. anyway you want to. Either you've heard of it, and you're searching for it, or you have been a part of it since it started. It's your choice.

Parent Stealers
Your one of the pokemon taking the parents. Your parents don't care about you, are dead, or taught you never to show mercy and to love the suffering of others. You can be a legendary.

Choose one, but choose wisely. If you become a P.S. member, you can become an S.P., but not vice versa. Whoever heard of the hero going bad?

Rules:
1: No God modding.
2: No over swearing. Occasionally, you can say damn or hell, but nothing worse.
3: No controlling other people.
4: No flaming.
5: No spaming.
6: No under posting. Post at least once every three days.
7: Tell me if you leave for more than a day. If not, you will get killed somehow and banned.
8: To prove that you have read the rules, put this in your sig.
[*URL="http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showthread.php?p=22805#post22805"]I am a P.S./S.P. member![*/URL] Without the *s

Form:

Name:
Pokemon:
Parents:
Team:
Appearance:
Moves:(Optional)
Personality:
Relationships:(Optional)
Bio.:
Other:(In case you want to add something else)

My form:

Name:Fluffy
Pokemon:Eevee
Parents:Viper the Vaporeon, Flare the Flareon.
Team:S.P.(Duh)
Appearance:My avatar. Red where the cream fur should be on the tail.
Moves:They're a secret... >.>
Personality:Playful and a joker. Almost always hyper. Kind of shy around new pokemon, but is easy to make friends with.
Relationships:Ask me to be friends, enemies, whatever.
Bio.:Explained in the intro.

~Members~
Fluffy/Eevee(F)
Nidoking/Nidoking(M)
Blood/Zangoose(M)
Sling/Yanma(M)
Xinhua/Froslass(F)
Macaria/Glaceon(F)
Pyrros/Dragonair(M)
Blaze/Arcanine(M)
ZZ/Porygon-Z(none)
Zita Shockers/Pikachu(F)
Diana/Zangoose(F)
Lila Stars/Eevee(F)
Masquerade/Mewtwo(unkown)
Moonshine/Umbreon(F)

~Relationships~
Lila Stars/Fluffy-Friends
Lila Stars/Diana-Friends
Moonshine/Fluffy-Friends

~Missions~
Kanto: Cerulean Cave
P.S. pokemon type: Psychic
Boss: Mewtwo(Masquerade)

Jhoto: Mount Mortar
P.S. pokemon type: Water
Boss: Red Gyarados

Hoenn: Cave of Origin
P.S. pokemon type: Fire
Boss: Groundon

Sinnoh: Mount Coronet
P.S. pokemon type: Dark
Boss: Giratina

Shinah: Legendary Cave
P.S. pokemon types: All the rest.
Bosses: All the other legendarys.

This is my first RPG! Yay!

Last edited:
This sounds fun.

Name: (no nickname)
Pokemon: Nidoking (if not Nidorino)
Parents: Nidoqueen (Softpoison), Nidoking (Sharpvenom)
Team: SP
Appearance: nothing special.
Moves: Megahorn, Sludge Bomb, Double Kick, Earth Power, Horn Drill, Mega Punch, Seismic Toss, Flamethrower. If I can have only four, I'll delete the last four moves.
Personality: Nidoking/rino can be bad-tempered but is otherwise kind. He is serious and likes to battle. You might call him a half-gentle giant. If Nidoking/rino gets angry, he goes on a large rampage and does not stop until the problem is finished.
Bio: Nidoking/rino was born with his personality. A forest fire killed his parents and sisters, leaving Nidoking the only survivor. Then he found SP and joined, vowing to kill all PS members before he died.
Other:
I'm planning to have Nidoking (he evolved) help kill the PS members, and then die from serious injuries. His quote: "At least I avenged my family. Now it is time for the line to end."

Name: Blood
Pokemon: Zangoose
Parents: Flower (Zangoose, F) and Scar (Zangoose, M)
Team: S.P.
Appearance: normal
Moves: TBA
Personality: Blood has been bloodthirsty ever since his parents were killed. He doesn't trust anyone but the Pokemon of S.P. because they might kill him too.
Relationships: NONE
Bio.: His parents were killed by Seviper. Blood had narrowly escaped. That's the most simple way to put it.

This sounds fun.
ACCEPTED
Name: (no nickname)
Pokemon: Nidoking (if not Nidorino)
Parents: Nidoqueen (Softpoison), Nidoking (Sharpvenom)
Team: SP
Appearance: nothing special.
Moves: Megahorn, Sludge Bomb, Double Kick, Earth Power, Horn Drill, Mega Punch, Seismic Toss, Flamethrower. If I can have only four, I'll delete the last four moves.
Personality: Nidoking/rino can be bad-tempered but is otherwise kind. He is serious and likes to battle. You might call him a half-gentle giant. If Nidoking/rino gets angry, he goes on a large rampage and does not stop until the problem is finished.
Bio: Nidoking/rino was born with his personality. A forest fire killed his parents and sisters, leaving Nidoking the only survivor. Then he found SP and joined, vowing to kill all PS members before he died.
Other:
I'm planning to have Nidoking (he evolved) help kill the PS members, and then die from serious injuries. His quote: "At least I avenged my family. Now it is time for the line to end."

Yay! The first character besides me is here! 83

ACCEPTED
Name: Blood
Parents: Flower (Zangoose, F) and Scar (Zangoose, M)
Appearance: normal
Moves: TBA
Personality: Blood has been bloodthirsty ever since his parents were killed. He doesn't trust anyone but the Pokemon of S.P. because they might kill him too.
Relationships: NONE
Bio.: His parents were killed by Seviper. Blood had narrowly escaped. That's the most simple way to put it.

Yay! Second character! 83

Name: Sling
Pokemon: Yanma
Parents: Bella (Yanmega) Pinch (Gligar)
Team: Saviors of the Parents
Appearance: Looks like a normal Yanma, except the area of his face that is normally green is blue.
Moves: Quick Attack, Double Team, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam
Personality: Sling is very energetic and happy. He tends to be very timid.
Relationships: I might add some later
Bio: Sling was visiting his parents when the storm hit, and he was badly damaged from the storm, and his face was permanantly blue from the intense cold from it. His father was killed in the blizzard, but he wishes to get his mother back.

ACCEPTED
Name: Sling
Pokemon: Yanma
Parents: Bella (Yanmega) Pinch (Gligar)
Team: Saviors of the Parents
Appearance: Looks like a normal Yanma, except the area of his face that is normally green is blue.
Moves: Quick Attack, Double Team, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam
Personality: Sling is very energetic and happy. He tends to be very timid.
Relationships: I might add some later
Bio: Sling was visiting his parents when the storm hit, and he was badly damaged from the storm, and his face was permanantly blue from the intense cold from it. His father was killed in the blizzard, but he wishes to get his mother back.

Yay! More members! I love this RPG now! X3

Edit: Wait, where's the girls! *is alone* ._.

Name: Xinhua
Pokemon: Froslass
Age:(3 human years or less, please.) I don't know, the Froslass equivalent of 14.
Parents: Kiko the Glalie and Xinhua the Froslass (she's named after her mom).
Team: Parent Stealers.
Appearance: Normal, perhaps a bit short, though.
Personality: Childish - both playful and cruel. She likes to see people hurt, but when she takes a shine to someone, she is loyal to the end.
Bio.: Xinhua became sadistic when her parents died. She hardened her heart and joined the P.S.'s as a result, partially to make others feel the pain she did.

Name: Macaria
Pokemon: Glaceon
Parents: Kashi the Espeon (mother), Siavush the Umbreon (father)
Team: Parent Stealers
Appearance: Normal
Personality: A cold, but not quite sadistic individual, she sometimes has doubts about everything she did and still does, but said doubts are usually extinguished by a burning hatred. She appreciates those who are friendly with her, though never shows it, and generally protects others she cares about.
Bio.: Raised sort of happily by her mother, her father was negligent and could care less about his daughter and mate. When Macaria's mother, Kashi mysteriously dissapeared without a trace, she immediately suspected her father of killing her, and hatched a successful plan to have him killed. She then vowed to avenge her mother, masterminding the blizzard and now plotting nobody knows what.

Name: Pyrros
Pokemon: Dragonair
Parents: Pyrros is an orphan, and never knew his parents.
Team: Parent Stealers

Appearance: Pyrros is a Dragonair, and as such resembles a white and blue serpent, with two small wings where his ears should be (despite their size, they are capable of carrying him). He has a small but sharp horn on his forehead and a blue bead by his neck; similar blue beads adorn the tip of his tail. His eyes are black, deep and gentle.

Personality: Pyrros is an intelligent and wise young Dragonair, sadistic as he may be, and his profound understanding of the elements is a useful asset to the P.S. His favorite element is fire, but he has a great deal of power over the other elements as well; his weather-controlling powers were part of the giant blizzard that Macaria used for the kidnappings (even though he despises ice). He is a high-ranking Parent Stealer, but never seems to show how he earned his position; he can act rather stupid and childish around people, despite being older than most of his fellow Parent Stealers. Pyrros is quite interested in females, too...

Relationships:

Bio: Pyrros, being an orphan, has always been rather jealous of people with parents, and his sadistic nature adds to the joy he finds in separating children from their parents. He was part of the P.S. from the very start; perhaps he feels some sympathy for the other members of his team, or perhaps he just finds it amusing to torment little kids - who knows?

ACCEPTED

Everyone is accepted, I'm just a little lazy right now. X3

Yes! I am not alone! X3

The RPG will start when there are 5 members on each team.

Sounds good.

Name: Blaze
Pokemon: Arcanine
Parents: Shine the Arcanine(mother) and Blade the Absol(father)
Team: P.S.
Appearance: Has a lot of scars from battles, and lost half of his left ear
Moves: Extremespeed, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Crunch
Personality: Blaze is very serious and has learned from life not to trust anyone. He has no mercy and attacks without piety. He believes he is doing the right thing by exterminating the parents of Pokémon around the world (I'll explain in the bio). He has allies, but no friends.
Relationships: Might add later
Bio: While blaze was a baby Growlithe, his parents were killed by a couple of a female Arcanine and a male Luxray. This new parents were mean and disrespecting to him, and after he evolved, he killed them both, losing half of his left ear in the fight. After that he joined the Parent Stealers, not to see the parents tortured, but to save the children from the plague he believes parents to be.
Other: He may switch sides during the RPG

Name: ZZ-Alpha-P/Error/x4#??? (or ZZ)
Pokemom: Porygon-Z (Gliched)
Team: P.S
Appearence: Varies - sections sometimes move around at random - othewise normal
Moves: Signal Beam, Charge Beam, Lock-on/Zap Cannon (cannot be used separatly), Tri-attack, Conversion, Conversion 2, Flash cannon (i know it cannot learn this in the game) Unintentional Random moves
Personality: None. Generaly acts like a machine/Robot with programming faults, equivalent to human being insane
Bio: Used as a test bed for up-grade and dubius disk, however these resulted in serious errors rsulting in most of it's contol systems failing, most processing systems breaking and it's attack set changing randomly. The only thing that it can process is that parents=evil (having had no real parents, it sees it's human creators as 'parents') and so is trying to remove this 'curse' from the world

I may not be arround at the weekends.

P.S Arcanine i did not teal your idea, i had it before you posted, i just went off to figure out a moveset

I am a P.S./S.P. member!
I put this here until i am approved

Reserve me a place in P.S please :D I'll finish the form later, okay?

No, wait, S.P please :D

EDIT:

Name: Zita Shockers
Pokemon: Pikachu
Parents: Raichu(Mum - Zipsia Shockers) and Ampharos(Dad - Tarli Hender)
Team: S.P
Appearance: A normal Pikachu with blue eyes, and two stripes on each of her ears. The brown on her tail is black. A blue bandana on her left ear. I'll sprite her with more detail. And the reason of her having stripey ears and blue eyes and stuff is because, well, her dad was an Ampharos ^^;
Moves: Agility, Thunder Bolt, Quick Attack and Iron Tail.
Personality: Likes to be alone, determined to win, does not like to talk much. Thought she can still be very social and
Relationships: Not much yet XD But seems to like Nidoking, and doesn't seem to like Blood, because he is a Zangoose.
Bio.: When she was a Pichu, her parents was killed by a Zangoose and only she survived. She joined S.P to find and kill the Zangoose that killed them, and kill it.
Other: Uuh... No thanks ^^

Last edited:
((ACCEPTED
Everyone accepted, now let us start! Good guys, we will start by waking up in a cave near Cerulean Cave. Bad guys, er, you'll be at your evil base thinking up your evil plans, I guess.))

Fluffy woke up, feeling slightly hungry. She got up and prodded everyone who was asleep, saying once she got to the end of the cave to anyone who was awake, "I'm going to go gather some berries for breakfast. Anyone want to help?" She sat down and waited for an answer.

Last edited:
((Is it too late to join? ;_; I assume the S.P. can't be legendaries. Dang, I can't be a Mew.))
Name: Diana
Parents: Perseus/Meda, both Zangoose (Greek mythology much? XD)
Appearance: Regular Zangoose.
Personality: Friendly and doesn't like it when people fight. Tries to keep everyone happy when possible and doesn't like to have to make important decisions. Somewhat shy with people she doesn't know.
Bio.: Her parents left one day, saying they'd be back the next day. She waited for a few weeks, hoping they'd come back. Was attacked by a Seviper and ran, running into the S.P. She is pretty sure that her parents are dead, but wants to help the others find their parents.
Other:Nothing~!

Last edited:
"Containment Breach. You shall not escape."

"Stop me, you stupid computer!," Roared the Kangaskan, as it charged away from the Porygon-Z.

"Target Locked. Firing." A huge blast of elecricity crashed into the Kangaskan, sending it to the floor.

The Virtual Pokemon emmited a beam of light from it's uderside and began to tow the paralyzed pokemon back to it's cell

((*Laughing really hard* Was going to be a Ralts but changed it. Apparently missed that. Oops, changed it. Haha, what would that look like? o.O))

ACCEPTED
((Is it too late to join? ;_; I assume the S.P. can't be legendaries. Dang, I can't be a Mew.))
Name: Diana
Parents: Perseus/Meda, both Zangoose (Greek mythology much? XD)
Appearance: Regular Zangoose.
Personality: Friendly and doesn't like it when people fight. Tries to keep everyone happy when possible and doesn't like to have to make important decisions. Somewhat shy with people she doesn't know.
Bio.: Her parents left one day, saying they'd be back the next day. She waited for a few weeks, hoping they'd come back. Was attacked by a Seviper and ran, running into the S.P. She is pretty sure that her parents are dead, but wants to help the others find their parents.
Other:Nothing~!

Back
Top Bottom