• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

how are you dudes still posting

the forum was in decline circa 2005. it is 2010. i figured it would just be butterfree and a bunch of nobodies but noooooooope there's opaltiger post post postin' away and oh look there's music dragon, he's as enigmatic as ever

you appear to have gotten rid of ak tho so that's something I guess

ps the encyclopedia dramatica page is dumb as hell lmao

I think this forum started to prosper a little while after you left.

And yes, the ED page is awful. Somebody should re-write it so it's actually, y'know, humorous.

I don't recognize you but your post made me giggle a little bit. Yeah, I don't know why we're still here.

the forum was in decline circa 2005. it is 2010. i figured it would just be butterfree and a bunch of nobodies but noooooooope there's opaltiger post post postin' away and oh look there's music dragon, he's as enigmatic as ever

nope AK's still here bro also it's still 2009 silly

are you that guy who I don't like

I can't remember its being in decline in 2005. Hasn't TCoD been growing more or less continuously since it started?

Not lately Ruby. I don't think the post average was as high as it was in 2005 or so.

Also AK is still here and who the fuck are you, creepy kecleon?

I feel shunned.

Last edited:
And on top of that, don't say that I'm the one responsible for editing your post. I wasn't here during the forum crash, and so, I never got my mod status back yet, and I don't even care if I do or not honestly. If I do, then hey, cool.

So if you're gonna try to be smart, do so properly.

I... don't have a clue who you're supposed to be, but okay. What is the point of this thread exactly?

He's butthurt over the fact that we kept posting when he stopped. He thought we all hated each other.

Was sich liebt, das neckt sich.

Back
Top Bottom