• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemons is us (My shop)

Tyranitar freak

Yes sir, I am some sort of jackass.
Hello, this is my shop, and my name is Tyranitar freak and I have a great selection of pokemon who do not smell funny in any way. First, I should get my friend code an I.D. out of the way.

Friend code:

0216 6750 3777

I.d.

My current special offer is a herd of baby Charmander. They all know Flamethrower and I have three of the elusive females and 16 males

Other offers include:

-male Phanpy
-male Gastrodon
-female Corphish
-male Linoone
-female Delcatty
-female Kecleon
-female Clamperl
-female Sandshrew
-Baltoy
-male Heracross
-male Loudred
-male Chinchou
-male Seviper
-male Natu
-female Vulpix
-female Clefairy
-male Azumarill
-male Gible
-male Shroomish
-male Gulpin
-male Zigzagoon
-female Buneary
-female Psyduck
-Bronzor
-male Croagunk
-female Camerupt
-female Sneasel
-male Scyther
-female Bibarel
-male Jolteon
-female Blaziken
-female Finneon
-female Tentacool
-male Beautifly
-female Scyther
-female Sealeo
-male Dugtrio
-female Swinub
-male Gligar
-female Larvitar

Last edited:
Johto starters are elusive, people ask for them everywhere.

...Maybe a female Charmander? I could use one of those, and it would be a pain to selective-breed it.

...Do you have shiny's by any chance? You probably would have put that. I will trade just about anything for a shiny. Even Kyogre for shiny Magikarp!

Also, do you have any Magby?

Or a male Ralts?

I can trade Hoenn starters pretty quick. I have a good stock of them. Or I can trade you a Psuedo Legendary.

Edit: EEEEEPPPPP! I'm such an idiot. Friend code...

3609 8129 6868

...My name is Wesley on there.... (It's not my real name. I was obssesed with a certain fic where the main charecter's name was Wesley at the time I started the game.)

Last edited:
No shinies, yes, male Ralts, I can get you a magby, but first, what psuedo-legandaries do you mean. I'm open all weekend.

Last edited:
Any psuedo legendary! Eevee, Gible, Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, Beldum, Aron.....I can get you quite a good selection. Well, and I can get you a lot of Pokémon. What do you want?

What can I get for mah SHINY TENTACRUEL!?! Kidding. I don't want to trade him. Unless you have something REALLY awesome.

Not starters, but yes, I have some Johto Pokémon. I'm already looking at a Shaymin, but what would you want for yours?

Let's see: Sentret, Larvitar, Skarmory, Hoothoot, Espeon, Umbreon, Pichu, Cleffa, Remoraid, Steelix, Scizor, Wooper, Crobat, Dunsparce, Misdreveous, Sneasel, Delibird, Sudowoodo, And a few others I can't remember right now.

Scizor for what? 'Zeh hacked Shaymin'? Or one of my other orders? What time zone do you live in? (So I can find out what time it is if it is like, eight here) I live in GMT-8:00 (Pacific Time)

What gender of Scizor? What held item? Any specific nature? (God I hope you don't want a specific nature. Pain to get. :p)

What else!? I might try to hack an Arceus using the Arceus glitch. If I hack a few of em', want lé hacked Arceus o' glitch!? XD

We trade tomarrow. Midnight. Your time. (Wow that sounds threatening!) Would that work, like 11:45-12:00 tommarow, mountain time? I'm gone almost all day tomarrow, 'cept late at night...

WHAT ELSE?!.....
Anything? I have a crapload of Pokémon that I don't need/want.

No, today. Let's go for 11:59 PM Mountain Time, today is what I meant! Bring 'Zeh Hacked Shaymin', Female Charmander, Male Ralts and Magby. We trade Scizor - Shaymin.
I will bring some other Pokémon that might intrest you too.

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!???!!!
...Ok...;_;.....I want a female Charmander then, if you please. Err....Is your name Tyfreak or freak or...what is it...-_-?

In game, I'm GODZILA. That was the only thing thought of at the time.

I don't think I can use the voice chat thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom