• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Grabbin' uhh... pens?!

Amai-Hime

grebbin' pens!
youarenowenteringthececillazonecopy.png

Yes, I'm back and with a new art thread and new alias (read more ;3)! I don't think many people here know me, but I had an art thread here a while back and then I stopped coming here for a while. For those interested; my absence involved... zombies. and drawing :3 ...That's about it. Oh, and I work under a new alias now; Cecilla. It's a play on my first name, and is also the name of the character I RP as, Cecilla changes depending on the RP though. Please crit and comment!!<3

meetcecillacopy.png

Here's an intro to some characters you will see a lot more of in the future, hopefully :3 (background and text were put in using photoshop. Jason (left) character belongs to Black Hood, Kraatz (right) character belongs to Matt<3, Aaron (far right) character belongs to Le Vautour.)

characterintrocopy.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I won't put up many old pictures unless someone requests it, but here are some of my piccies! Any I post after this will also be added to this list :3

Note: For those who are wondering; the photoshop I use is photoshop elements 7, the pens I use are letraser ProMarkers, and the outliners I use are letraset fineliners^^

Original Characters~

Human Cecilla
Cecilla Oishii-Besessenheit
Witch!!~parody inspired by the Hard Rain campaign on Left 4 Dead 2 xD
My ice cream isn't melting!~drawn using photoshop. Karatsu (on the left) character belongs to Yummi-kun (<- his DA name). Inspired by the Kaito song "My ice cream is melting" and one of my current RPs :3
My ice cream isn't melting! (Starry Remix)~(as above)

Fairy Cecilla/Demon Remilla
Cecilla Oishii-Besessenheit colour concept
Remilla (final design)
Cecilla (final design)
Cecilla (battle uniform)~background put in using photoshop
Can you feel the fire in my HEART?~background and text were put in using photoshop
Calm and content, for once...~drawn using photoshop
Poke Her Face!~Lady Gaga parody x3

Hybrid Cecilla
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger~background and text were put in using photoshop. Jason (left) character belongs to Black Hood, Kraatz (right) character belongs to Matt<3, Aaron (far right) character belongs to Le Vautour.

Arrancar Cecilla
Cecilla Oishii-Besessenheit (as an Arrancar from Bleach)
Remilla (Arrancar Cecilla's Resurreccion)
Arrancar Cecilla and Espada Kraatz battle pic (Kraatz character belongs to Matt<3)
Cecilla battle pic

Princess Amai
Princess Amai character concept page
Princess Amai human form concept
Princess Amai bat form concept
Princess Amai fighting fans
Princess Amai

Others
Tribal Wolf Fursona
Bat Fursona
Patchouli Fairy~drawn using photoshop

Pokemon~

Pika! Pika! Pika!~parody of Capsule's "More! More! More! album art

Collabs~

Perfect Happiness~ A wish for sanctuary...~ credit to Greg for the amazing colouring. credit to me for poem and basic design.

Random~

Ooeyama Giant Swing! Feat. Cecilla and Kraatz~Kraatz (under the curtain xD) character belongs to Matt<3
Plushie Picnic!~sorry... it scanned it that way round @_@;;

Will be updated whenever I upload drawings x3
Thankies and big hugs to Matt, Le Vautour, Black Hood and Yummi-kun for letting me put their characters in my art!!<3
Thankies and big hugs to Matt, Black Hood, Kai, Yummi-kun, Le Vautour and Rowann for supporting me and my art!!<3<3<3

Last edited:
Here's some drawings I did last night~

Pika! Pika! Pika! (parody of Capsule's "More! More! More!" album art)
PikaPikaPikacopy.png

Poke Her Face! (inspired by an arguement I walked in on about Lady Gaga xD)
pokeherfacecopy.png

lol, awesome as ever imoto chan, you got some great artwork there, and i mean great! i can tell that youve gotten better since i first saw your artwork, our really getting good, a great artist is my imoto chan ;P

Back
Top Bottom