• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Pewter City Museum

Minnow

If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens!
Pewter City Museum

Hello, and welcome to the Pewter City Museum! Located just a skip and a jump from several major cities, we welcome people and Pokemon from all over to come and examine the marvelous artifacts and beautiful items we exhibit here! For only $15, you can gain admission and tour the museum at your leisure. It’s the best price in town!

So says the poster on the door of the Pewter Museum, but $15 is steep, and for what, looking around? No, that won’t do at all. Here, I trust you; I’ll tell you a secret…

You see that side door? Right over there? Well, I managed to get my hands on a key to it some time ago, and I’d be willing to loan it to you for a night, which would mean that it’s all yours for the taking. Just remember to mind the guards…

NOTE: I'll fix up this with fancy pictures and prettiness sometime soon, but I just wanted to get this up before going to sleep.

Rules

• For $15 you can go to the museum during the day and look around, then break in at night and select a specific item from any low or medium security room.

• For $3 you can rent the key and get inside the Museum for one night.

• For $1 you can rent a flashlight.

• Without a flashlight, you’ll be poking around blind and receive a random Item or Pokemon, but you have less chance of getting caught.

• With a flashlight you can choose which room to go to, but you have a higher chance of getting caught.

• Rooms contain different types of Items or Pokemon. Higher security rooms with more valuable things will be easier to get caught in.

• After you receive something you may either continue looking (in the same room or another) or leave the museum. Your items are cumulative (i.e.: if you continue looking you keep the items you have gotten so far).

• If you get caught you may either give up or bribe the guard. If you give up you lose all your collected items but won’t have to pay any money. If you bribe the guard you may continue looking (in the same room or another) and keep your items.

The Rooms

The Geology Room

Low Security, Bribe: $4

Items

Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone, Fire Stone, Water Stone, Thunder Stone, Leaf Stone

Pokemon

Gastly

The Archaeology Room

Medium Security, Bribe: $6

Items

Armor Fossil, Claw Fossil , Dome Fossil, Helix Fossil, Skull Fossil, Root Fossil, Old Amber, Rare Bone

Pokemon

Gastly, Relicanth

The Jewel Room

High Security, Bribe: $8

Items

Pearl, Big Pearl, Nugget, Star Piece, Stardust

Pokemon

Gastly

The Orb Room

Very High Security, Bribe: $10

Items

Adamant Orb, Lustrous Orb, Light Ball, Soul Dew

Pokemon

Gastly

Last edited:
Mike the Foxhog

You manage to sneak your way through without anyone noticing, and even nabbed yourself a Fire Stone. Congrats!

Would you like to keep looking?

Tab: $4
Items: Fire Stone

Tsunami

You've evaded the guards as well, and found an Armor Fossil.

Would you like to continue?

Items: Armor Fossil

Last edited:
Tsunami

You continue to poke around without interruption, finding a Skull Fossil.

Keep looking? (Remember you can go to a different room if you want.)

Items: Armor Fossil, Skull Fossil

Keep looking. I haven't found what I want here yet. And I know I can go to a different room, but I'm looking for something there. And it's probably really rare, but still...

Tsunami

Well, well, well, looks like you've found a Gastly. Keep looking?

Items: Armor Fossil, Skull Fossil
Pokemon: Gastly

'ey can I go to the archaeology room with a flashlight

I mean

THIS IS A STICKUP GET ON THE GROUND I'VE GOT A TORCH

Tsunami

Whoops, sorry, Male. Your total comes to $4 for an Armor Fossil, a Skull Fossil, and a male Gastly.

Mike The Foxhog

You've found a Shiny Stone. Continue?

Items: Fire Stone, Shiny Stone

Verne

Woah, you very narrowly missed a guard, but managed to find a female Gastly. Continue?

Pokemon: Gastly

Verne

Hm, you seem to be attracting ghosts. You got another female Gastly. Go on?

Pokemon: Gastly (F) [x2]

Verne

"HEY YOU LITTLE PUNK! GET YOUR PAWS OFF THOSE DAMN ARTIFACTS! COME BACK HERE NOW!"

You were caught by the guard. You have to bribe him $4 or lose your items. What's your choice?

Pokemon: Gastly (F) [x2]

Peh, ditching my crap. I'm cheap and though I was planning on making these gastly have boob-related names, I need them not.

Back
Top Bottom