• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Solar Desert

wolfroland

SWEET RAVE PARTY!
With the hot sun beating down on you you approach a ticket booth.
Inside the booth is a women and behind her is what looks to be an endless dessert.
As you approach she greets you and informs you it is the Solar Desert, the thought of it makes you sweat.
she says its $5 for 2 sand ball, along with that its $2 more for go-go goggles with out those she says you would wander around blind.
she asks if you are interested. and shows you a map

P.S. goggles are not required though
all you will do is wander around
aimlessly and run in to random pokemon with out them

Sand Dunes:
a endless sea of dunes

Commons: Sandshrew,Cacnea,Trapinch

Rare:Baltoy

City Runes:
A city crumbled by the cruel weather.
It looks as though it was once a thriving town

Common: Phanpy,Trapinch

Rare:Skarmory

Mysteries Tower
(flash on 2-5):
this tower intrigues you, some what entrances you, pulling you
to it.
5 Floors

Floor 1:
Common:Sandshrew,Phanpy

Rare: baltoy

Floor 2:
Common:Cacnea,Sandshrew

Rare:Baltoy

Very Rare:Beldom

Floor 3(unknown):
Has yet to be explored

Floor 4(unknown):
Has yet to be explored

Floor 5(unknown):
Has yet to be explored

Last edited:
(you should probably fix some spelling. People dont wonder arond blind, they wander around blind)

I'd like to go to the without gogo-goggles.

you end up wandering around poke balls in hand, at some point you trip. investegating it closer its a female trapinch startled it try's to run away, would you like to catch it?

Coolking49: you wander around a bit more and after a while you come across what looks like the ruin of something on further investigation it looks like it look like a village much smaller then the one on the map. as you near the entrance a male Sandshrew would you like to catch it?

Dr Frank: thinking you don't need the goggles to navigate through the desert you set off only to find your self lost. as you are trying to find your way to the dunes you come across a female trapinch would you like to catch it? oh and you found and sun stone

Last edited:
Coolking49: you continue through the ruin quickly peaking in to each house as you pass a pillar you look up and notice something shiny on top of it is a FemaleSkarmory would you like to catch it?

Dr Frank:you throw a ball at the trapinch and catch it(FF victory music). as you continue through the desert you have yet yo find the dune, but you feel your self getting closer. as you are walking along you feel and odd presents, IT ABaltoy would you like to catch it?

(wow the dice liked you guys today!)

Minnow: you go to where the map says the runes are and you find it with no trouble. as you are exploring the runes and OH MY GOD! its a male shiny
231.png
! YOU WANT!?!

Last edited:
I'll purchase a couple of you "sandy balls", and a pair of googles too!

I would like to go to the 5th floor of your tower with my dear Bisasam. He knows Flash you know.

Flarginsnarf: you enter the tower and start climbing you can tell that this area is very ancient. as you reach the 5th floor you you here a strange noise, you cant tell where its coming from so you continue on looking around. you notice writing on the wall that you can not read, suddenly you come across a DOME FOSSIL! As you get up an odd creature appears in front of you its an unown letter A, do want?

Flarginsnarf: you notice when you look back at the writing on the wall it resembles the unown you just caught maybe some more of those and you can make out what it says. you continue searching the tower and hear something up ahead. approaching the sound you find out is was a male Smeargle, do want?

Back
Top Bottom