• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Destroyed Citadel

Zora of Termina

forget your high society
Pronoun
fucking guess
~The Destroyed Citadel~

This building, set in a deep forest, wasn’t abandoned nearly long enough ago to be overgrown or ancient, but it still has its own air of mystery surrounding it, and it is very old. The Pokemon that once belonged to the organization that ran it, since its abandonment, have broken free of their Poke balls and now call it their own home. There are many hallways and rooms in this old fortress, but many of them have caved in. It almost looks as if something happened here not too long before it was turned into an establishment for capturing Pokemon. Teams work to clear rubble from passage ways to give explorers more places to look for items or Pokemon. Of course, there are those brave patrons who decide to piece together the puzzle of the things that happened here for themselves…

A bright young woman approaches you as you enter the building. She explains the way things work and holds out a Poke Ball to you. “It costs $3 to explore a room. Or… if you‘ve got a little free time on your hands, we do have a project going on…” She points to a small table, where there are two books on display. Both appear very tattered, and there are many pages missing.

CURRENTLY OPEN AREAS:

The Laboratory
Needed? Nothing.

This room is filled with all sorts of broken machinery and glass, but otherwise looks different than you‘d expect of a lab due to location and architecture. Plenty of Electric-type and scientific-style Pokemon hide out here, and strewn across the ground amidst useless papers and rubble one can find items… or the occasional human skeleton.

Available Pokemon:
Common - Voltorb, Magnemite, Rattata, Zubat, Bronzor, Gastly, Koffing, Grimer
Uncommon - Pikachu, Raticate, Plusle, Minun, Croagunk
Rare- Porygon, Magnetron, Electrode, Ditto, Rotom

Items available:
Thunderstone, Dubious Disc, X Speed, Silph Scope, Scope Lens, Upgrade, Magnet

Experiment Log
This is the first of the books out in the front of the area. It is very technical looking, with a simple black binding. The few remaining pages seem to detail experiments both successful and gone awry. Most of the pages seem to log tests done on the Pokemon that currently inhabit the remains of where it was found…

The Higher-Ups’ Chambers
Needed? Nothing

This is a long hallway, with nine rooms along it. All the doors are numbered with the place in the organization the former boarder was. However… the door to the room marked Number One seems… damaged. Several rooms have a sinister feel emanating from them. As if they’re haunted. Pokemon available sometimes depends on the room you choose.

Available Pokemon:
Rooms 9-7
Common - Zubat, Rattata, Nidoran (both genders), Abra, Gastly, Shuppet, Ekans
Uncommon - Raticate, Poochyena, Meowth, Misdreavus, Haunter
Rare - Sableye, Banette, Houndour

Rooms 6-4
Common - Zubat, Rattata, Nidoran (both genders), Abra, Gastly, Shuppet, Ekans
Uncommon - Raticate, Poochyena, Meowth, Misdreavus, Haunter, Kadabra
Rare - Sableye, Banette, Plusle, Minun

Rooms 2, 3
Common - Zubat, Rattata, Nidoran (both genders), Abra, Gastly, Shuppet
Uncommon - Raticate, Poochyena, Meowth, Misdreavus, Haunter, Meditite, Ralts
Rare - Sableye, Banette, Spiritomb, Kirlia

Room 1
Common - Zubat, Rattata, Nidoran (both genders), Abra, Gastly, Shuppet
Uncommon - Poochyena, Houndour, Misdreavus, Haunter, Duskull, Glameow
Rare - Spiritomb, Dusclops, Houndoom

Items available (all rooms):
Dawn Stone, Soothe Bell, Rose Incense, Blackglesses, Expert Belt, Big Root, Power Lens

Mistress’s Diary
The words in this book (or what’s left of the words, really), detail the daily life of a clearly scared and angry woman. It is a dark red, and there appears to have once been a name on the front, although it’s unreadable now. The excavation crew claims that it was found in Room 1 of the Higher-Ups’ Chambers, and that the missing pages might explain such things as why the Citadel was wrecked or why there’s excessive damage done to the door of the room.

The Meeting Room

Needed? Nothing.

This room houses a long table and a long-broken glass ceiling. Like the Lab, papers and shards litter the floor, and items might just hide under them. There are ten seats set around the long table, with one large one at the very end, away from the door. Clearly the leader’s seat.

Available Pokemon:
Common - Rattata, Zubat, Murkrow, Gastly, Shuppet, Ekans
Uncommon - Raticate, Haunter, Golbat
Rare - Banette

Items available:
Brightpowder, Cleanse Tag, Razor Claw, Red Scarf, Rare Candy, Sticky Barb, Power Bracer

The Leader’s Chamber

Needed? Rock Climb

This area still looks lush, even with the abandonment and broken… everything. The fabric around the bed is torn up, and cobwebs coat everything. The walls are cold and stony, and the room appears to have once been lit by a combination of torches and an electric chandelier. The scent of an old perfume still hangs in the air, even though this room clearly belonged to a man. Excavation teams have managed to clear a pathway to some broken stairs, but they are impossible to get up without a Pokemon that knows Rock Climb.

Available Pokemon:
Common - Zubat, Rattata, Gastly, Shuppet, Abra, Ekans, Bronzor
Uncommon - Meowth, Raticate, Haunter, Houndour, Ralts
Rare - Houndoom, Kirlia, Persian, Banette

Items available:
Amulet Coin, Toxic Orb, Dusk Stone, Twistedspoon, Everstone, Charcoal, Metal Coat

Your business is appreciated <3

*hands over money* I'm going to the labs!
You step into the lab cautiously, very careful not to get caught on broken glass. After a few minutes of searching, you run across an item, a Dubious Disc to be exact. Do you want to pick it up, or keep looking?

Flareth said:
Can I go into the Higher Ups' Chambers. I'd like room 1.
You step past the threshold of the broken door into the room. The haunting air gives you the chills, and you jump as you see a Male Abra watching you from the corner. Do you catch it, or move forward?

I'd like to move forward
You ignore the Abra and instead move further into the room. Yet again, you find yourself spooked, this time by a Female Shuppet. Catch it, or move forward?

Full Metal Cookies said:
I'll take my Croagunk, Munich, to the Leader's Champer, my good woman!
You and your Pokemon scale the steep wall and artrive in the room, almost immediately finding an Everstone near your feet when you jump off your Pokemon. Do you want to take it?

Bronzor Get! 8D I'll catch it.
Congratulations, you are the proud owner of a Bronzor.
Keep going?

moon-panther said:
Keep it. I'll be going back in there please. *hands over money*
You pick up the item, and you start to walk again. You feel something brush up against your leg, and look down to see a Female Rattata staring up at you. Catch it or move on?

Back
Top Bottom