• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Personal Notepad

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
What does it have written in it? :o

Mine just says 'OH MY GOD A SPACESHIP!!!' but I don't ever think of anything to put in there, so... I'm kinda boring, I guess!

TELL ME I AM NOSYMOD

it has a draft of my ASB shop. It used to have stupid things in it though.

Stuff about RPs and my personal life.
I use it as a sort of journal, then when it gets full I put it into a Word document and start over.

A bunch of offensive stuff towards specific forum members which I won't repeat here.

[Mahin] Umbreon (F)
[Ezio] Honchkrow (M)
[Aodh] Houndoom (M)
[Itzal] Spiritomb (M)
[Nila] Weavile (F)
[Lin] Sableye (F)
Xynisus

Take two steps north into the the unsettled future, south into the unquiet past, east into the present day, or west into the great unknown...

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
Here is my handle, and here is my-
Other handle?
F***! I'm a sugar bowl!

If thou dost displease me then I shalt turn thy legs into noodles at inappropriate times

'Your sin, and mine, are equivalent. Let's exchange them, Edward.'

Your momma is so fat, she gets -8 to her AC

this.

yeah i dunno.

stabbing electrocution shooting defenestration strangulation poison suffocation blunt object run over

15 STR, 11 DEX, 15 CON, 13 INT, 12 WIS, 18 CHA

To be humble to Superiors is Duty, to Equals Courtesy, to Inferiors Nobleness.

腰の低い 目上 義務 比倫 礼儀 目下 高風

... /o/ lameskates

I keep track of reffings in my notepad over the course of the week, then copy and paste them into my paycheck post. For some reason this system does not seem to have been working particularly well of late.

I also have a couple awful fanfiction quotes that amused me and I want to remember.

I don't even remember the last time I looked at mine. If I need to type something out to remember, I just save it in a text document. :\

It should give you a hint when I say I had no idea what you were talking about for a while. I didn't know people actually used them ...

I have links to stories I translated/wrote, a list of movies to download buy and this for some reason:
'It's okay to cry. Crying takes the sad out of you.'
I think it's from a film but. Uh.

Last edited:
A new style idea that might or might not be made reality at some point, some old notes about the Sections that Suck page before I actually made it, the planned database structure for the Mafia hack I am still really planning to make eventually, and occasionally long posts and the like that I start writing on my laptop but have to finish on my desktop or vice versa.

I'm drinking cold water.
मैं ठण्डा पानी पी रहा हूँ
kumnandi - Zulu, "It is delicious".
qarasaujaq — Inuktitut, "computer", literally "something that works like a brain"
blysca - Old English, 'flame, torch'. blyscan - Old English, 'to blush'
MD: Well sure, but saying that there's tundra in Sweden is like that saying that there are sad people in Norway, or that there are Danes who can talk without puking, or that there are Finnish who don't love koskenkorva and salmiakki.

notepad said:
So I'm NOT the only one totally obsessed with something impossible so much that it freaks everyone out? By everyone, I really mean everyone.

Well, actually, for me, it's magic. Like, magic and mayhem and video games and everything else. That's the reason I read, write, roleplay, and play video games as well. I'm also sarcastic and cynical and everything evil, and love to beat people up for their blunt STUPIDITY as well, but that's a topic for another time. [B]NO I DO NOT NEED MEDICAL HELP!!!! NEITHER DO YOU!!!!!!!! I GOT SOME, AND IT MESSED ME UP WORSE THAN I THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO GET MESSED UP!!!!!!! DON'T GET MEDICAL HELP OR I'LL SERIOUSLY INJURE YOU AND STALK YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B] Sorry if that disturbed you or anything, but I really needed to the point across. Yeah, I have problems. Doesn't everyone? But, I find my daydreams to be a way of release. My roleplaying, writing, imaging in general...it lets me get away from everything I have a problem with. I have my own little world that no one can destroy, and that's the reason I haven't committed suicide. No, I don't plan on it. Don't worry. But my point is...you're not messed up, you're just 10000X smarter than everyone else...and, if you're any more like me than I already know you are: Your dreams are keeping you alive.

Back
Top Bottom