• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed I'll just leave this here.

Aisling

Super Moderator
So I scanned one of my cards at a higher resolution to make an avatar out of it and decided to make a... few more. And I thought maybe someone might want one.
Plus I want these to become trendy because I think they're super-classy looking. :c All of the avatars in the first post are available to use!

If you're interested in just a large scan, for making a banner or something (I might do those eventually) you can request those also, but the older and rarer the card, the less likely I am to have it/the longer it'll take me to find it if I do. If I can't find one I'll locate another scan and enlarge it or whatever it was that you were wanting me to do.
Oh, and if you want some kind of symbol or short name/word on an avatar, I can't promise it'll look good but I can try it.

scanned by myself (large scans available)
arceus_avatar.png
armaldo_avatar.png
bayleef_avatar.png
beautifly_avatar.png
beedrill_avatar.png
blissey_avatar.png
buneary_avatar.png
carnivine_avatar.png
carnivine_avatar2.png
celebi_avatar.png
copycat_avatar1.png
copycat_avatar3.png
copycat_avatar2.png
croconaw_avatar.png
delibird_avatar.png
ditto_avatar.png
ditto_avatar2.png
electrike_avatar.png
entei_avatar.png
espeon_avatar.png
espeon_avatar3.png
espeon_avatar2.png
feraligatr_avatar.png
froslass_avatar.png
glameow_avatar.png
gligar_avatar.png
golduck_avatar.png
grovyle_avatar.png
ho-oh_avatar.png
lairon_avatar.png
lairon_avatar2.png
lairon_avatar3.png
leafeon_avatar.png
ledyba_avatar.png
lugia_avatar.png
magikarp_avatar.png
manectric_avatar.png
metang_avatar.png
metang_avatar2.png
metang_avatar3.png
omanyte_avatar.png
psyduck_avatar.png
rapidash_avatar.png
pichu_avatar.png
pikachu_avatar.png
rayquaza_avatar.png
roselia_avatar.png
sableye_avatar.png
scizor_avatar2.png
squirtle_avatar.png
squirtle_avatar2.png
squirtle_avatar3.png
squirtle_avatar4.png
sunkern_avatar.png
torterra_avatar.png
totodile_avatar.png
treeko_avatar.png
treeko_avatar2.png
vibrava_avatar.png
vulpix_avatar.png
vulpix_avatar2.png
wartortle_avatar.png
wormadam_avatar.png
zangoose_avatar.png

scans from elsewhere (pokebeach lol)
ariados_avatar.png
beautifly_avatar2.png
flowershopgirl_avatar.png
gligar_avatar2.png
golduck_avatar2.png
gyarados_avatar.png
mawile_avatar.png
mewtwo_avatar2.png
mewtwo_avatar.png
murkrowavatar.png
raikou_avatar.png
rattata_avatar.png
scizor_avatar.png
suicune_avatar.png
togetic_avatar.png
typhlosion_avatar.png
tyranitar_avatar.png

Last edited:
Hmm... greens and yellows?

beedrill_avatar.png
carnivine_avatar2.png
electrike_avatar.png
pikachu_avatar.png
vibrava_avatar.png

I'm kind of partial to the Vibrava since your avatar right now is a Trapinch. o:

I really need a new avatar :/ Can you make one of a Mewtwo, Umbreon, or Suicune please? Or Espeon. I've recently taken a liking in Espeon. But NOT the Espeon you already have, please.

@ everybody who wanted to use something in the first post:

Sure, that's why I put 'em there. Go on ahead. If any requesters don't want their avatar added to the first post just say so.

Also, I got some HG/SS cards today, so I'll see about making some avatars out of those here in a bit.

@ requesters: I'm on it.~

edit:
Psymon
I don't have a whole lot of either of those, so I had to borrow one scan from Pokebeach.
psyduck_avatar.png
golduck_avatar.png
golduck_avatar2.png

Mewtwo
I don't have any Suicune cards (well, there's a Pokemon 4Ever promo Suicune in a box at home somewhere, but) and no Mewtwo besides the base set holo, but I did have a couple of old Espeon.
espeon_avatar3.png
espeon_avatar2.png
mewtwo_avatar2.png
mewtwo_avatar.png
suicune_avatar.png

edit 2:
HG/SS avatars! Get 'em while they're hot!
bayleef_avatar.png
delibird_avatar.png
ho-oh_avatar.png
lugia_avatar.png
sunkern_avatar.png
vulpix_avatar2.png

Last edited:
I've to say, these are neat. I'd like to request a Torterra one from Diamond and Pearl, please. :3

My scanner's being finicky this morning, but fortunately I already have almost the entire D/P set scanned from back when Vixie and I wanted to have the entire D/P set scanned and on the internet before Pokebeach got to it. It went down shortly after they did, though...

torterra_avatar.png

Just the blah Atsuko Nishida one from D/P, but I used another scan of the EX Deoxys too. Himeno makes even Beautifly cool.

beautifly_avatar.png
beautifly_avatar2.png

I'm going to Wal-Mart later today and I'll be sure to pick up some more HG/SS cards, if anyone's looking forward to more avatars of those.

Ooh, that Copycat scan is one I'll be using, if you don't mind~ <3

Last edited:
Okay, I'm starting to tire of my current avatar (not that it's any less fabulous), so I think I'll be using that Ariados one, if you don't mind. :3

I'm just posting here to let you know I'm using the second Mewtwo scan...

May I also please see a Rapidash scan? Only if you have one.

And here I thought this thread had died!

Darksong, a scan of the whole illustration or an avatar? I have both of the Arceus-set Rapidash.

Back
Top Bottom