• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Organization XVIII

Diz

Overdosing on placebos

This is the site I run for my group of friends' new thing, Organization-XVIII. We are all very big Kingdom Hearts fans, and decided to make our own version...The events that we come up with take place after the entire canon Kingdom Hearts series.

The website itself is a modified template from Jenviousity Designs, and is run almost entirely on Cutenews because I'm a lazy bum. Most of the content is hidden under the Member List...most members keep a Journal, similar to the story telling style used in 358/2 Days, and this is how we've been developing the idea.

Major ideas have been added under the 'Episodes' section. Eventually these will become scripts and will be aired on YouTube. (As inspired by Demyx Time, although more original than most knock-offs would be)

Most of the content is generated on DeviantArt, and I move it to the site. We even have our own group on DA, Organization-XVIII. I am Ditto1-1 there, and I run almost every aspect of the Organization's internet relations.

I am also known as Jabimxenn and am the Defense Master, my element is Space, and I am Number 5...I might also be the founder of Shippers Anonymous. Mufasa and Scar was my idea.

This post will be edited soon because I'm tired and rambling, and have forgotten stuff...

Back
Top Bottom