• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/SIGNUPS] Power Plant Pokémon RP

Wargle

Dirty minds think alike~
[OOC/SIGNUPS] Power Plant Pokémon RP

My first rp I made on this site, I made a few on others but bear with me here. :sweatdrop:

POWER PLANT:​
Time: Present Day
Setting: Kanto's Power Plant
Plot: Zapdos lives in the Power Plant. Because he is a legendary Pokémon, other Pokémon obey him. But Zapdos is a tyrannical ruler. He has enslaved everyone in the Plant and uses them for his own will. Some Pokémon join his personal guard, while others labor in keeping the plant running, and some are a part of the resistence.

You are a Pokémon. You pick a species, though it must be an Electric type or something that would live in a Power Plant. You do not pick 4 moves. You can use ANY move in that Pokémon's movepool.

RULES:
~Standard RP rules,
~When you Pick a Pokémon, your level may not exceed 50.
~You WILL probably be captured some time in this RP. Deal. You will get out.
~When picking a character species, do not pick a legendary or anything that is hard to evolve into, ((I.e. Electivire = Bad, Electabuzz = good))
~Do not pick any species already taken ((This includes Magnezone))

APP FORM:
Nickname:
Species:
Anything unique or special about your character's looks:
Personality (Optional, but reccomended):

THE MAIN BAD GUY:
Nickname: Zapdos
Species: Zapdos
Level: 70
Anything unique or special about your character's looks: Battle scarred wings. Scar under right eye.
Personality (Optional, but reccomended): Tyrannical, uncaring, anything that fits that category.

SECONDARY BAD GUY:
Nickname: Doros (door-OHS)
Species: Magnezone
Level: 60
Anything unique or special about your character's looks: Scarred eye, antenna is somewhat bent forward
Personality (Optional, but reccomended): Same as Zapdos, but lighter on the evilness

Doros is Zapdos's right-wing man. He is also cheif of Zapdos's personal guard.

MY APP:
Nickname: Rafenzer (RAFF-en-zer) or just 'Raf'
Species: Electebuzz
Level: 50
Anything unique or special about your character's looks: His antennae are taller than they should be, one has black stripes like his body, one doesn't.

I always enjoy CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. ENJOY!
Personality (Optional, but reccomended):

Re: [OOC/SIGNUPS] Power Plant Pokémon RP

APP FORM:
Nickname: None
Species: Rotom
Level: 50
Anything unique or special about your character's looks: Is red in colour due to over exposure to heat while possessing an old kitchen appliance which was caught in a house fire.
Personality (Optional, but reccomended): Slightly arrogant and selfish considering his ghostly power of possession special, but not actually evil doesn't like Zapdos' tyranical rule.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom