• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Megaman 10

Karkat Vantas

Virile God-Snake Tower of Masculinity
Came out on WiiWare a few days ago.

It's very fun. Although it's clear that Capcom made it for the money, it's still very fun.

That being said, though, I decided to play through on Easy the first time around just to be safe.

I didn't get a single Game Over and beat the game in under two hours.

Easy mode is pathetic. Honestly, this is a fairly accurate representation of how a game played on Easy ends up.

...with that aside, though, the game's great. The robot masters are the perfect blend of silly and serious. Sheep man and Blade Man are my personal favorites.

The music is great. All the RM themes are great.

Buy this game.

Of course Capcom made it for the money. If Megaman fans want it, Keiji Inafune will cater to them, since he's the only person in the world who will do so, and Capcom makes shit tons of money. But it's Megaman, you can't fuck up on Megaman. Even if they do have a habit of Gainaxing endings to series. Megaman franchise is a massive cashcow, but it does its job well, and the games have a habit of almost never sucking :D

I stayed away from Easy, seeing as though the last time there was an Easy difficulty in a Megaman game (Zero 4), it was very cheap and... Yeah... Even without Easy it's fairly easy =/

I've already beaten it several times this week, I'm just waiting for next month for the DLC to start coming in; Forte will be downloadable at the start of April, and later in April there will be some special stages, and possibly another endless stage. So until that happens, I'ma blow through the other 10 Classic series games, and then this one again :D

Megaman games? Easy? Preposterous!

...anyway, who'd you start with? I'm currently beginning with Blade Man, since he's got a great weapon and isn't too hard.

i got megaman 10 on friday and it's pretty awesome. i've yet to beat it on normal though, i got to wily's castle and got bored derp. my attention span is terrible.

i start with sheepman first because the stage and the boss are fairly easy...

and as far as dlc goes, i might buy bass, but i want to get the special stages first. mainly for the bosses at the end of them. :)

I have yet to buy it, even though I want it. I have just 40 dollars, and I'm sure I'll need every cent for HeartGold.

But when I get the money I will buy it! And Forte's mode (it will be out by then, trust me).

And knowing me, Easy will still be really hard because I suck at platformers.

And Normal mode Megaman 2 made me cry. *corner of woe*

Megaman games? Easy? Preposterous!

...anyway, who'd you start with? I'm currently beginning with Blade Man, since he's got a great weapon and isn't too hard.

lol, well Megaman is the single series I play most, and when you play a shit ton of platformers, both Megaman, and Classicvania alike, any platformer is easy.

I started with Commando Man, mostly because he sorta reminded me of Search Man in 8. And Search Man was awesome, even if his stage was easy.

Trust me, Easy mode is... easy. It shouldn't give you too much trouble, even if you aren't too skilled.

If Easy mode is easy I could probably beat it blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back and forced to play with my chin. Seriously, the last time I had a difficult time in any Megaman game was when I first played X4 o.o

Back
Top Bottom