• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dreams~

Munchkin

is NOT edible. Unless you're a vampire.
I vaguely remember this thread at some forum at someplace, and I've recently had a very strange dream, so I decided to re-open the thread. I checked, and it seems like no one else brought it back, so...

Well, what should I do about names? Well, I suppose just mentioning first names wouldn't hurt, the people in my dream have pretty common names. And If I'm typing, then something comes up, like a street name, which I don't remember, there will just be a blank space like so: _____

Well, my dream started at graduation at school. (We graduated on the 25th of June.) My boyfriend was on vacation and would be coming back in three weeks, which is weird because that's where he is right now - on vacation in another country, coming back in three weeks, even though graduation happened over a week ago.

Anyway, my boyfriend, mom and brother weren't there, for whatever reasons. Right as the graduates (us) were walking in, the stage just exploded. It blew up. So a few people started screaming but others were dead quiet, listening for something. Then, there was another loud ka-boom, and another. So we realized we were being bombed. By who or what, we didn't know. Everyone started panicking, some people ran home to check on their families. So, finding nothing else to do, I also ran home.

At this point, I vaguely remember a horde of five-year-olds asking me a ton of questions, but they were just there for a second before they disappeared.

So my brother was home, shoving things into a huge book bag. I asked him where our mother was, and he answered, "She's gone. I called everyone, they're all gone." My eyes welled up with tears, but he went on to give me an address, something that sounded like it was in New York (I live in Jersey City). His exact words in the dream were, "Go to the corner of _____ and 12th. You'll be safe."

So I asked him, "Shouldn't you give me money for the bus or train or something? Or should I walk?" So he looked at me for a second, then told me to walk, then yelled "Go!" so I left.

When I was running past my school, some teachers saw me and said, "Gina, Mikey is looking for you!" (Mikey is my godbrother) But I just yelled back, "I don't care, I have to go somewhere!" And I kept running.

So I walked. Then two blocks from my house, I came to a street where a crossing guard was and decided to ask for directions. I told her where I was to go, and she said to keep walking straight until I hit _____ street. Then find someone else and get a new set of directions. And she told me it's a very long way, because that's in New York, and she told me to be careful.

So I nodded, and turned around so I could continue running in the direction I was headed. Then I bumped into this boy, who turned out to be Raphael, a boy that was in my homeroom for 8th grade. So I said, "Raphael? What are you doing here?" The strange thing is, I never talked to him. An occasional "hi", "thank you", "may I please borrow that", nothing more.

So he told me his whole family is gone, it's just him and his little brother (the little brother appeared and disappeared throughout the dream). So I told him the same thing, so our eyes started welling up with tears, but I was the one who actually cried. His eyes just teared a bit. So he put an arm around me, I hugged him, he put his other arm around me, and we walked down the street, crying and tearing until nightfall. We found a cardboard box and slept in it. At some point during the journey, I remember feeling guilty about being with Raphael, since I have a boyfriend and all...

So we went on like that for quite a while. Apparently, the whole journey took a few months. (It might be because we stopped and had sex in cardboard boxes so frequently.) When we arrived at the place my brother told me to go to, a strange man popped up out of nowhere.

He was dressed all in brown rags. I remember seeing someone like him in a movie before, I just can't remember the movie. Anyway, he was awfully cheery knowing that the planet was under attack. So he asked me, "Are you Niaz's sister?" So I told him I was. So he replied, "Oh, that's wonderful, wonderful! Who's your friend here? Er, never mind. I am the reason your brother sent you here. We are ready to depart. Come with me."

So he led Raphael and I through a building, which led to an underground tunnel. We hopped into some strange vehicle, were brought very very very very very deep underground, and stopped to see a whole underground civilization, dressed similarly to the man who led us down there.

He said a few things, which I can't remember exactly, then I remember telling him, "Um, sir? I'm kind of pregnant, and I have been for two months, and this boy, Raphael, is the father."

So the strange man looked at us, back and forth, then smiled. "That's wonderful, wonderful!" So I asked him if he was going to be mad or lecture me. He went on to explain, "We'd never get the surface world back within our generation. The best thing to do for humanity's future is to populate the underground world as much as we can. So, populate, populate, populate! And have a field day!"

So Raphael and I (and his little brother, who continued to disappear and reappear throughout the dream) lived in that underground network of caverns for the rest of our lives, having lots of sex and making lots of babies. The end.

Yes my dreams are very long and very strange. Please come again.

CRAZY WARNING

I once had a dream that there was a costume party at my school while I was in second grade. There was a kindergartener dressed up as Spiderman who was just standing there in the middle of the whole thing. For some reason, the principal and I just felt the sudden urge to rip his mask off, and he was a bomb. He blew up and I somehow managed to just run to the car, where a tiger suddenly popped up outside the window and drove us into the world of My Little Pony, which is when I got so freaked out that I woke up.

I had a dream that I was Eeyore. I grabbed on to a balloon somehow and it popped and I fell off a cliff and got that weird feeling that you're falling while you're really just sitting there in bed.

I dreamed that I was walking home from school, and a giant foot-long black wasp was right in the driveway. It flew at me and I could've sworn that I could feel its wings against every part of my body, until I woke up and realized that they were just the sheets, and I had somehow managed to fling my blankets to the other side of the room. That was so realistic, the dog barked at me and looked over the fence, the rocks were the right color, the buses and cars were running along the highway behind me, and there was even the rotting frog that I had to be careful not to step on that I could see the spine of through a hole in its stomach.
Only dream that ever made me scream.

And everyone says that the time that the giant green booger jumped out of my closet was just a dream, but it was real, unless I slept with my eyes open and I was fully concious.

I've had weird dreams where my sheets tried to strangle me. I've had weird dreams where I'm falling off a cliff and when I land I'm in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood and I'm talking to King Friday. But I've never had weird dreams about the ocean.

xD Marco always cracks me up.

I had a hilarious dream last night that I was hey-heying my girl on a stair case in a huge house that a friend of mine owned, but we had to hide when a man dressed as a chicken walked passed. Then we resumed our activity, and my little cousin walked up and started to talk to me about a movie, and so I talked to her during this particular activity. XD Then another friend of mine walked up, saw us, and ran to get the owner of the place because he couldn't miss it. XD It was a quite funny dream.

But I've had some real scary dreams that involved possessed dogs and baby bones crying. D:

Oh, my god, i have so many crazy and screwed dreams, it'll take a long time to post all of them.

I had this one dream where my mom decided for me not to ride the bus. I'm like, "Yeah, sure. My school is only ten minutes away on foot." When the bus passed, everyone yelled, "YAY!" When i walked out of my house, i was standing in the middle of a highway. My house was nowhere to be seen. Then, i saw a bunch of trainercards and charizards floating around. After a few minutes of walking, i saw billions of this one really smart kid named Mike. Then, i saw my friend, Paeton. He was in a bathing suit and wearing goggles, and a snorkle. Then, a pool came up, and he said, "Hey, Brenna, lookit what i can do!" He jumped in the pool, and flew out and did a faceplant onto the concrete. But, that ended up being the water that flew out of the pool. Paeton was standing at the edge of the pool. He said, "Woah. That wasn't supposed to happen." Then, i woke up.

I dreamed a couple weeks ago that I was in this "poetry contest" thing at school. I have no idea why.. Anyways, everybody wore these shirts that were made out of stickers, and mine got all stuck to me and I couldn't get it off D: So after school I walked home and ran into my cousin, and he came with. Somehow we got lost, so my cousin randomly decided we should go to this old lady's house, which apparently was his grandma -somehow. It started to rain, and then we went inside, and the lady told us she was going to make us waffles O: So we sat on a bed for a while and played our gameboys for an hour and a half, and then she said she was done.

Then my mom woke me up.

:(

These are my dreams. WARNING: My dreams are VERY weird.

1: I was at the library. I seached for a book, but I didn't find it. I and some other girls went down into the basement, and found a room that was called the "baby room" for some strange reason. There were shelves with books and toys. We heard the alarm saying "intruders in the baby room" an we ran up to the library. We went down into the baby room later, and we saw a "mirror/portal" in the end of the room. We jumped through, and entered another room. It was a very nice room. We also heard the alarm for this, and ran up.

Seriously, wtf?

2: It started in my room. There was some very big snails in different colors(orange, purple, green) inside. I ran outside my room, avoiding the snails. There was even more snails outside. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and there was more snails there, plus some big, dead spiders lying on their back. And when I looked down the stairs- FILLED with giant snails. This was because we forgot to close the door(in the dream)

What...the...crap?

EDIT: Edited some text I forgot to translate, I originally posted these at a Norwegian forum and translated them for this site.

Last edited:
WARNING: VERY WEIRD DREAMS!

Dream 1: I was Tinky Winky, the purple Teletubby. I skipped outside singing, and then Barney came up. I asked him what he wanted, and he said "I'm going to rape you now." Then I said, "You can't rape me, I know your secret! You're actually Dr. Phil!" Then I pulled his face off and it was Dr. Phil in a Barney costume. Then he disappeared and I kept skipping. This happened three more times, then the sky turned black and Bowser fell down. He told me that he was going to rape me, and I said, "No! You aren't Dr. Phil! You can rape me!" Then he said, "Guess again!" and pulled off his face. He was Dr. Phil too. Then lots of Dr. Phils fell out of the sky, and I somehow breathed fire and killed them all, then two talking pistols came up to me and they both explained I was in great danger, because Regis was coming and he could rape me. I shouted, "No! Then I can't win the lollipop competition next Thursday!" Then I ran and jumped off a cliff and shouted, "MY LOLLIPOP COMPETITION!!!" Then I woke up just before I hit the ground, which was the Mona Lisa for some reason.

Dream 2: I was in kindergarten, but for some reason I was Cartman. The first part of the dream was the teacher, a Scyther, teaching us all the words to American Pie, which for some reason were actually the words to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Everyone took notes on it, then he told us there would be a test next week. Then it was recess, and we all ran outside to the playground, which was the actual kindergarten playground at the school I used to go to. I somehow had a Spider-Man costume on me when I walked outside. I walked up to a group of kids and said, "Can I play hopscotch with you? My mom took mine away." Then one of the kids, who were all in Batman costumes, said, "You can't because you play Spider-Man! We're playing Batman Hopscotch!" Then I started crying, and I woke up with all my pillows and blankets on the ground next to my bed with my glasses on even though they weren't when I was asleep.

Dream 3: It was the last day of school, and then the teachers let us out. Everybody ran, but my friend Jimmy and I just walked, and he asked me why I was just walking. I told him that if we ran we would probably die. He said, "Oh, that's right, they got the black hole installed." When we got to the door, outside it was outer space, and there was a huge black hole that all the kids were getting sucked in to. Well, it actually wasn't a black hole. It was a mouth. But in the dream it was a black hole. Then Spongebob popped out of the mouth and flew towards us and hit the wall. He shouted, "You gotta let me in! I'm innocent! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME!" Jimmy said, "Don't trust him, we have to run!" We ran up the stairs that were right by the door, and somehow Spongebob broke through and was chasing us with a knife. Jimmy tripped, but I kept running and I heard Jimmy shouting, "He's stabbing me. It hurts. Now I'm dead." I ran through the halls upstairs, but then when I tried to hide in a classroom, Spongebob was in it, and he said, "Thought I forgot about you, OPRAH?" I then shouted, "HOW DID YOU KNOW MY SECRET?" and was suddenly Oprah. He said, "I knew all along! I kept it secret for all these years but it's time to die!" Then he pushed me to the ground and I woke up.

If I think of more later I'll post them. Those are the first three I can remember right now since they were all in the last about two months.

I had another weird dream a while back. I dreamt that i was on a distant planet, and the delecasy was cow juice. And it wasn't milk. It was their guts and brains. All the cows went extinct, except for one that belonged to these two nerds, Jake and Michael. I was going to say that i was going to steal their cows, but instead, i said moo, moo out loud.

I have more dreams, and i'm going to share with you guys another one.

I was in an old and rundown castle. Then, i randomly decided to make up a dance to the whinnie-the-pooh song. After that, Joe Jonas popped up and told me to play tag with him. It took a while because he could magically walk on celings and walls. He gave me the power and eventually tagged him. After that, he said, "Hey, there's this spider that's scaring the crap out of me. I need someone brave to kill it and you proved yourself by beating me in a game of tag." He snapped his fingers. Then, a giant cage appeared with a spider inside. It was as big as a table, brown, covered in hair, and it had buck teeth. I was suddenly where the spider was. It escaped from the cage. I tried to jump on it, but it almost ate me. Joe was standing with an axe in his hands. I stole the axe from him, jumped on top of the spider, and chopped its head off with the axe. Then i woke up.

Oh, this thread came along at the perfect time, I had a really good one that I remember almost 100% last night. I'll write it up later, maybe, but it's pretty useless to anyone who doesn't go to my school, as it involves real life things and people.

Ok, my friend Margaux decided she would go bungee jumping. she asked me to go with her cause she was scared and i agreed. She also told me that sense we had Visa Mac cards to spend, we should go shopping. We went to a food store and bought pizza, and ice cream, and soda. While i was there, i saw this kid named Matt, Breaden, and Mason. We left the store and we never went bungee jumping.

I also had this dream where it was the first day of school. I ended up getting on team 7-3 (my school's divided into 4 teams, and they're 7-1, 7-2, 7-3, and 7-4. You only share classes with people on your team.) and my homeroom teacher was Ms. S something. I can't remember her name. It was really long and started with an "S". None of my friends were on 7-3, and i had a nervous breakdown. It was horrible.

I know a really long name with "K"
Or part, anyway

Khairelikoblepharehglukumeilicephreidosd'enagouni-

And the rest is cut off :D

These are my dreams. WARNING: My dreams are VERY weird.

1: I was at the library. I seached for a book, but I didn't find it. I and some other girls went down into the basement, and found a room that was called the "baby room" for some strange reason. There were shalves with books and toys. We heard the alarm saying "intruders in the baby room" an we ran up to the library. We went down into the baby room later, and we saw a "mirror/portal" in the end of the room. We jumped through, and entered another room. Det var et veldig fint rom. We also heard the alarm for this, and ran up.

Seriously, wtf?

2: It started in my room. There was some very big snails in different colors(orange, purple, green) inside. I ran outside my room, avoiding the snails. There was even more snails outside. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and there was more snails there, plus some big, dead spiders lying on their back. And when I looked down the stairs- FILLED with giant snails. This was because we forgot to close the door(in the dream)

What...the...crap?
I know what that means >:D

Oh, and I also have some weird dream.

Well, I had super powers and I was gonna defeat this evil guy. I arrived at his castle which was on the hill in duckburg where uncle Scrooge lived.
So, I entered the castle and found out that that evil guy knew I was gonna come, so he had laid out lots of traps.
I flew into a small tunnel (Yes, I could fly :D). It was filled with snakes and posion and traps and more. And when I was about to reach the end of it it started to shrink. I managed to come out though.

Then I woke up. I was 8 then, it was like a nightmare to me :/

The only bit of my dream last night that I remember is about a new item in PMD, a Tidbit The description said "A pathetically tiny morsel of some unidentified food. When eaten it completely fills the belly, enlarges the belly to maximum size, recovers all HP and PP, raises all stats and raises IQ by 2."
I wonder what the food was.

Last month, I had a really bizarre dream. Now you have to hear it. Mwahaha!!
My family was moving to Montana, and our car was a taxi that ran on chocolate milk for some reason. I was young Link, and kept chugging bottles of milk for most of the dream. We were moving because my dad got a new job, which was to pick up people's hands and hit them with it, going "Why are 'ya hitting yourself, Why are 'ya hitting yourself, ect." He was wearing a beret, and my mom was a talking cake. And at some point in the dream, Homestar Runner was hit by our car and turned into a giant piece of cheese, which then crushed the car next to us.

Can anyone interpret this dream?? XD

Eeee...I had an amazing dream.

I dreamt I met Rob Paulsen. Of course, I let out an excited squeal. He laughed. We were at his car. It was red, possibly old. Somehow, I end up in his car. We're riding in the car, then I realize my parents could be worried. Then, I find my parents and sister. I introduce Rob to my sister as "One of the best voice actors in the biz.". I do or say something that makes my parents think I know a lot. I'm like "I search him a lot.". Rob was probably like (He probably wouldn't say it but he was thinking it) "....crap, ANOTHER fangirl."

The last dream I remember is being trapped in a mansion a la Resident Evil. As soon as the sun started to set, I had to run to a room with some sort of black light on since everything else was just pitch black.Yeah, pretty eerie, but luckily near the end of the dream I grabbed hold of some guns and started to tear up the place Devil May Cry style. I'm pretty sure I ended up knifing somebody, though.

I recently had a dream involving Nicholas Flamel using pool cues as chopsticks. Gamma from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Gold from Pokemon Special were involved as well. I think they were actually playing pool.

also wtf @ half of the posts in this thread. tl;dr

Last edited:
I love getting to sleep in, because I always have very vivid dreams that I can remember almost entirely. I don't feel like typing them up, though.

Something more interesting, imo is recurring elements that are in your dreams. For example, there is this one guy that is in a bunch of my dreams, who I've never seen in real life and is pretty much a figment of my imagination. I can't really picture his face, but I know that he's very short, and very shy. He doesn't talk much, mostly follows me around in my dreams. It's rather odd. Also, for some reason, my subconscious thinks I'm short. (if you've read the "are you tall or short" thread, you'd know that I'm 6'2", i.e., not short at all). Whenever I imagine myself doing something, I'm imagining a short person doing it. Likewise, in all of my dreams I am pretty short. Kind of odd.

Most of my dreams tend to take place in a school (often mine) or in a summer camp or some other place like that, where lots of people my age socialize. Dunno why this is. Also, while some of my friends do appear in my dreams, one of my friends appears a lot more frequently. He's not even my best friend (he's one of them), but whenever a friend is in my dreams, it's him. Dunno why.

OH OKAY HERE'S A DREAM FOR Y'ALL. This is kind of short. So, I'm in Chinese class, with my friends Victor, Casey, and Ezer. Except, it's not really Chinese class, because a) our regular teacher isn't here, b) it's not even in the Chinese classroom (although it is in a classroom that is decorated Asian-style) and c) some white guy is in the front of the class teaching us to sing something. The only reason I know it's Chinese class, is because that's the class that me, Victor, Casey, and Ezer are all in together.

Anyway, the song that he's teaching us goes
I will always love you
Even if you strangle me
I give you my heart

(kind of a wtf song I know)

So, me and my friends aren't paying attention to this guy, we're just kind of sitting in the back talking. I say something like "this is a stupid song, when I'm in love with someone I would sing an awesome song to them" and Casey (female) says something to the effect of "dude, no one would be in love with you" and I'm like "wtf why" and she says "because no offense, you're kind of creepy". And so I say "why? what did I do?". And she says "That business with Michaella". And I say "what did I do with Michaella?" and she says something like "don't play dumb, you know what you did". And so we talk like this for a while and it turns out she thinks that I drew a bunch of pictures pictures of Michaella naked and holding dead fish, with a bunch of dead fish all over the paper, and I say that's stupid (Michaella's not even that hot, so I dunno why I would do this) and she is like I KNOW YOU DID IT I FOUND IT IN THE TRASH CAN and I'm like "wtf no! that doesn't even make sense" and she's like "STOP LYING" and I keep denying it until I wake up.

KIND OF AWKWARD

It's kind of strange. I used to dream all the time, and they were usually strange, but now I don't ever dream anymore.

My Dreams:

1. Orcas swimming in the sky. Nothing strange other than that.

2. I was walking down a sidewalk, then I tripped, and I woke up. Strange.

Back
Top Bottom