• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open The Shop Of Amazingly Short Delay

Chaon

<<< awesome avi by blazheirio889
Okay, so I had two other shops that fell flat on their faces. So what? I'm going to keep trying! This is what I do:

Splices

Nidoshrew.jpg

Any of the following recolors: (Note: More to come later.)

Ghost:~Flesh:~Bubblegum:~Chocolate:~Peachy:
GhostExample.png
FleshExample.png
BGExample.png
ChocolateExample.png
PeachExample.png

Re-types:

RetypeExample.png

Mutations: (A splice that's not fully spliced. I only add one body part. i.e. A bulbasaur with Mankey's ears. Also, more than one mutation can be done. i.e. A bulbasaur with mankey's ears AND sandshrew's tail.)

MutationExample.png

That's it for now, but as time goes by I'll add more.

Ooh~ Can I have a Nidorina with Eevee's ears? This should be interesting.

And also a chocolate Bayleef please!

Mmm. Tasty Meganium is tasty.... I wanna eat it so bad o_______o

I was just scrolling up to get another chocolate when I realized I requested Bayleef. But that's okay, Meganium is bigger so it has more chocolate :9

Now can you do a Bubblegum Nidoking please?

GAH!! >.< I've GOT to get my pokemon right!! I'll have your request up soon!

Last edited:
BGNidoK.png
ChocBayleef.png

O.o Nomnomnomnomnom! I made you the bayleef cause I felt bad for messing up the request along with you nommable nidoking!

....Actually, I'd like to change my request. xP Could I have a half-chocolate, half-bubblegum Froslass instead? xD But thanks for the bubblegum one anyways. :3 Also, could you put my request in an 80x80 box? x3;

Hm.... I've never tried half and half. It will be challenging, but I will get to work right away!

Requesting again. Ghost Absol please ;) And if they come with colored eyes, can you make them blue-green?

I'm hungry... I want a chocolate Typhlosion with bubblegum eyes & the flames to be bubble-gum colored. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom