• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You know you rock at (insert game name here) when...

Yami Angel Christian

Created for the BBC, chosen by Dave!
Inspired, just now, by what PhaRaoH jus said, this is the opposite to the "You know you fail at (insert game name here) when..."!

Simples concept, tell us your ideas on how you know you rock at a certain game, and why! Here's a couple examples:

You know you rock at Final Fantasy when you enter a battle with Omega Weapon and beat him in less than two minutes!

You know you rock at Gran Turismo when you enter a race in the Gran Turismp World Championship (which pits you against F1 cars) and win with a Le Mans GT2 car, the slowest and least powerful class in Le Mans, in case you didn't know!

You know you rock at Halo 3 when you manage to stick the guy that just assassinated you taking him with!! Mwahahahaha! (I have done that as well, I was having a wierd day with Grenades...)

You know you rock at Halo when everyone you kill knows it's you even though they don't know you...

And you most definitely rock at Halo 3 when you can use that pathetic excuse for a Scorpion Tank effectively!!! (I really HATE the Halo 3 Scorpion Tank!)

You know you rock at halo when you fire a rocket launcher randomly and hit the sniper that has been killing everyone for the past 10 minutes.

You know you rock at Halo when you fire off a Rocket into the middle of a fight randomly and get a Bulltrue... (Someone else who detests snipers, yay, I'm not alone/insane/any of that crap)

You know you rock at RE5 when you slaughter 10 enemies at once with a single bullet

(Almost any piercing weapon. Also, I love sniper rifles. That's why my favourite qoute is "I'll wait back here...")

You know you rock at Fable II when you take a gun or a crossbow into close-quarters fight and win! (And I didn't mean the weapons, I meant snipers as in the coward that hides away from all the combat and opens fire on everyone else!!!)

You know you rock at Metroid Prime Hunters when no one sees you up top of the frickin Alinos Perch and you're sniping them as they run to the Imperialist (Sniper weapon itself and debatably the strongest weapon in the game).

You know you rock at GTA when your freaking tank is taking out helicopters...from above.

You know you rock at Pokemon when you don't have to use the FEAR strategy to beat a lvl. 100 with a lvl. 1 Pokemon.

You know you rock at pokemon when: you encounter a shiny LEGENDAIRY!

You know you rock at SSBB when: you can PWN as Jigglypuff

You know you rock at pokemon when: Nurse joy asks if you want the usual!

You know you rock at CODMW2 when: you level up with the riot shield 3 TIMES in one 5 MINUET match!

You know you rock at Metroid: Zero Mission when you can escape the planet after destroying the Mother Brain by backtracking all the way through Tourian, going through the main hallways of Brinstar, then taking the elevator from Norfair to Crateria and escaping in your ship with less than ten seconds on the clock.

That is, opposed to taking just that one straight shaft up out of Tourian to Crateria. :P

You know you rock at Halo when the Covenant kill themselves simply cuz they know you're in the area! Especially the Grunts...

You know you rock at Need for Speed: Most Wanted when you run rings around the Level 5 Heat!

You know you rock at World of Warcraft when there's no more Blood Elf dancers because you've run out...

You know you rock at Megaman 2 when you can beat Quickman's level without dieing or using the Time Stopper.

You know you rock at Guitar Hero when you beat any song. (I can't believe no one else has thought of this one yet. :P)

You know you rock at Guitar Hero whenever you beat a song. The game tells you that, after all.

That's what I just said.

You know you rock at Modern Warfare 2 in multiplayer when you can make the plane take off...

Back
Top Bottom