• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Kandia Region

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
Welcome! This is my pet Fakemon Project, The Kandia Region. I have big plans for this, and I hope you all will give me input, comments, and criticism!

My Goals:
100 New Pokemon
New Moves
New Abilities
New Items
8 Gyms
Elite Four
Map

Welcome to Kandia!

Kandia is a cold region, snow and rain falling nearly all year round. Grass, Ice, and Water types are common, though there's a bit of everything. Kandia is steeped in a rich history of being in tune with nature, humans bonding with Pokemon as 'Guardian Spirits' at a young age. Pokemon are regarded as spirits of nature by the more traditional of the residents, but Kandia does not lack a League of its own, and boasts powerful Gym Leaders and Elite Four. Only the strongest will survive in the wilds of Kandia, and struggle to the top of the Kandia League!

As the first bit of information to show, I figured our three starters would be a good choice. Which one do you choose?

Ketby, Coual, or Baluby?

Notes:

-If you wanna try and sprite anything in this thread, no need to ask! Just go ahead, since I can't sprite at all. If all goes as plan and my gf manages to get romhacking down I may also ask to use the sprites in it if you'd be okay with that.
-Since some people are whiny little babies I'm gunna stick this here; some of my concepts have markings that might maybe omg nowai be able to be interpreted as morbid, god forbid.
-If you're gunna whine about how 'not like canon' anything in here is, kindly GTFO unless it's terribly important (I don't give a shit if my region name of all things doesn't fit with the 'having an o in it omg' thing, sereously.)

Last edited:
Dex By Numbers:

001: Ketby -
grass.png

002: Basver -
grass.png

003: Cedver -
grass.png
/
fighting.png

004: Coual -
fire.png
- Sprite by Bakun
005: Embgr -
fire.png

006: Coalgar -
fire.png
/
psychic.png

007: Baluby -
water.png

008: Orko -
water.png

009: Orcench -
water.png
/
dark.png

010: Embrest -
normal.png
/
flying.png

011: Roburn -
fire.png
/
flying.png

012: Tally -
dark.png

013: Shadapoe -
dark.png

014: Thormouse -
electric.png

015: Pupick -
ice.png
/
fighting.png

016: Wulfheela -
ice.png
/
fighting.png

017: Vulpce -
ice.png

018: Kiddam -
fire.png

019: Ralem -
fire.png

020: Culiva -
bug.png
/
water.png

021: Puquito -
bug.png
/
water.png

022: Imaquito -
bug.png
/
flying.png

023: Salmy -
water.png

024: Terreye -
water.png

025:
026: Baotoise -
normal.png
/
water.png

027: Ragaby -
normal.png
/
ghost.png

028: Ragamufin -
normal.png
/
ghost.png

029: Queple -
grass.png

030: Acenke -
grass.png

~
085: Cactat -
grass.png
/
poison.png

086: Lunapus -
psychic.png

087: Solcat -
psychic.png

088: Miniwhal -
ice.png
/
water.png

089: Icnowal -
ice.png
/
water.png

090: Quaxiatu -
psychic.png
/
flying.png

091: Zapoxen -
electric.png
/
ground.png

092: Maska -
dragon.png
/
grass.png

093: Jokque -
dragon.png
/
grass.png

094: Mascedga -
dragon.png
/
grass.png

095: ???
096: ???
097: ???
098: Ogonogen -
water.png
/
ghost.png

099: Windgonquin -
ice.png
/
ghost.png

100: Thundruhnx -
electric.png
/
ghost.png

Last edited:
Moves, Abilities, and Items:

ITEMS:

Totem Shard - A mysterious shard of wood that powers up Psychic attacks. It is loved by Xatu.
(Evolves Xatu into Quaxiatu when held and a level is gained)

ABILITIES:

Flash Freeze - Contact with the Pokemon may cause freezing.
(10% Chance of gaining the FREEZE status upon touching the Pokemon.)

Eclipse - Regains health at night when health is low
(The Pokemon regains 1/16 its max HP at the end of each turn during the Evening and Night when health is under 50%)

Sunrise - Regains health during the day when health is low
(The Pokemon regains 1/16 its max HP at the end of each turn during the Morning and Day when health is under 50%)

Last edited:
I would take...
Coual. And if there were two games, in the other- Ketby.

For me? None of them really tickle my fancy. Not that they're bad, they're absolutely amazing, I just can't see myself using any of them. My choice may be influenced by their evolutions, but for now, Ketby.

Am I the only one who really likes Baluby?... >: I'm not even usually a water starter type but issocute. <3
Oh well me and my bitchin' whale will be over here being awesome.

*laughs evilly* The legendaries will make you wish you never came to this godforsaken region!

Also. Why the hell pick, I'll just scam my way into having all three by having friends that breed their starters.

So I forgot to take my thumb drive with me on my trip! So the evos of the starters (minus the final water one) and done now instead. See Dexpost!

Also I seem to have forgotten the ability section... That will be on all other after starters, derp.

Cedver looks abnormally cute for a final form. Orko also looks very cute for a Dark-type.

They look very nice, though. Your style of art is different from that of Pokemon but it's still cool.

Oh god Eon, you're SOOOO like me. I HAVE to have Fire Pokemon. I even beat a Water-type gym with one fire Pokemon O_O

Anyway, we gonna' see any sprites when they're finished? I'm looking forward to more Fakemon.

Probably not gunna see any sprites by me, since I'm terrible at it :V

Also sorry for the huge delay on updates, I have a huge project to do and well.

Back
Top Bottom