• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SSBB Mafia Day 3

Who dies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
At the headcount, everyone was present. Incredibly, the Mafia had failed for a third consecutive night. However, this meant that there were still not many clues.

Nobody died.

You have two days.

Also, I think this is the first Mafia game here that the Mafia has failed for three nights in a row.

Alright. About time I posted in here. And what a way to make a post.

I'm going to reveal my role. Once you have all, chatted and thought of possible suspects, I'll tell you who i believe it is...no. Who I know it is.

*sits back* Do hurry. And if you'd like, you can guess who I am if you want. I kinda made it clear.

I also believe, thanks to my power, I know who the head honcho of the Mafia is. Thus ...

I nominate Blastoise

And what is that based upon? What are your facts, and why do you believe that Blastoise is Mafia.

...yes, I'm trying to start a discussion.

The problem here is that both Moony and Grass King seem to be suggesting that they're Snake, meaning that one of the two is a liar.

Really, if one of you is Snake, then please do reveal who you tracked each night. It would be much more helpful that way.

I'm Snake. That's why I'm wondering how Grass King here knows who the Mafia leader is.

Well, since it seems that this is my chance to nominate someone, I'll reveal who I tracked the night before and found them to be Mafia.

I Nominate Zora

...as for who I tracked. I tracked FMC, Sable, and Zora.

Well, what did you get when you tracked FMC and Sable? If your results are accurate, then we'll have figured out who they are.

...wait, maybe Zora is the alien! Bowser shows up as Mafia if tracked, iirc, and there's been no night action...

Yes, Moony. What if I AM the alien? Where is the proof that you ARE Snake and not Mafia yourself, hmmmm? You seem awfully suspicious just coming out and claiming that you're Snake all of a sudden.

I'm nominating Moony.

I also believe, thanks to my power, I know who the head honcho of the Mafia is. Thus ...

I nominate Blastoise

He is a dirty, dirty liar. And also very clever for saying something that I can't disprove, but whatever.

I nominate Grass King, because I can't have people spreading lies about me.

They both came up as Innocent. Though I have beliefs that Bowser is activated, what are the chances I would find him on the third night?

I've been upfront with my Role. And why would I -say- I was Snake to throw you off of me? Yes, yes, the obvious one would be "So we would believe you and you can live to kill again" But really. If that was the case, why would i be this blunt about it?

If you wish to kill me for telling you my role, then kill me. But you'll never know if I was right or wrong unless you take that chance. The choice is yours.

I said 'I believe I know who the Mafia leader is'. On other words I think, Blastoise might be the leader.

I'm Mr. Game and Watch, and I can stop a player's night action, so I thought that since I stopped Blastoise last night, and there was no kill, that Blastoise might be head of the mafia. Since moon-panther claims to know better...

I retract my nomination of Blastoise

Well then.

Grass King, that's very faulty logic; for all you know Blastoise didn't make a night action at all.

Okay, people are claiming to have certain roles. There are a couple of such suspicious characters. Just because what they claim is logical, it doesn't mean it's true. For all we know, both of of them could be Mafia, and working together. I renominate Grass King

Zora of Termina was lead to the scaffold, following moon-panther's "Mafia" callout. So, she was duly executed. The townspeople breathed a sigh of relief, for...

Zora of Termina is dead. She was Mafia.

Send in those night actions!

Back
Top Bottom