• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hexagonal Paths

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
You're walking along, when you see a few helicopters parked in a little lot. There's a sign in front of them that says "Hexagonal Paths - ride to the main area." Puzzled, you climb inside one. There is writing engraved on a plaque near the keyhole, which has a key tapded on a string near it, too. The writing says "Rides to Hexagonal Paths - free. Details when you get there. Helicopter is on autopilot - will take you straight there. Just turn the key, sit back, and relax." You do as it says, picking up the key and turning the helicopter on. The helicopter almost immediately takes to the air.

--

"Welcome to Hexagonal Paths!" a boy no older than 16 says once you arrive. "I'm Aaron, co-owner of this area. My grandfather, Wilbur, actually owns it. Here he is now!"

A rather old, professor-looking man walks up. "Oh, I see we have a customer! Let me explain how it works, unless you've done that already, Aaron...?"

"Not yet, Grandpa." he replied.

"Okay then. Hexagonal Paths has, as the name suggests, six different paths to take. There are also six different guides, well, seven if you count Aaron. Their names are Luna Rose, Angela Priscilla, Autumn Sarah, Jeremiah Evan, Zak Marine, and David Latham. And Aaron. They all have areas they are willing to guide you through, and they know where to look for the rare Pokémon. You may also bring one of your Pokémon to battle with. You get one Pokéball included, but for $2 extra, you can get two more Pokéballs. Here is a list of guides and areas. Tell me when you are done looking."

He hands you a paper, which you then proceed to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flowery Fields
Guides: Aaron, +/or Pokémon of your choice
Pokémon found: Mudkip, Spoink, Machop, Wurmple
Cost: $3

Feline Pastures
Guides: Zak Marine, Angela Priscilla, Autumn Sarah, Aaron, +/or Pokémon of your choice
Pokémon found: None

City Streets
Guides: All guides, +/or Pokémon of your choice

Sparkling River
Guides: All guides, +/or Pokémon of your choice
Cost: $4
***Must pay $2 extra for a fishing rod OR bring a Pokémon that can learn Surf

Withering Desert
Guides: Angela Priscilla, Zak Marine, David Latham, Autumn Sarah, +/or Pokémon of your choice

Forest of Death
Guides: Zak Marine, Jeremiah Evan, David Latham, Aaron, Autumn Sarah, +/or Pokémon of your choice
***Must pay $2 extra for a flashlight OR bring a Pokémon with an open flame/can learn Flash

The Guides That Have Been Thought Up:

Luna Rose
Angela Priscilla
Autumn Sarah
Aaron
Jeremiah Evan
Zak Marine
David Latham
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there you have it. If you have any questions, please ask!

FAQ (please read, they may answer your question)

Q: Who are these people?
A: They are characters from a story I plan to write.

Q: The guide I want is out! Can I still use him/her?
A: Yes.

Q: Do I have to have a guide?
A: Not a human one, no, but you must choose a Pokémon. The human guides merely increase your chances of rare Pokémon.

Q: If the guide I want is in, do I have to pay extra money?
A: No.

Any additional questions will be put up here.

Last edited:
James:

"All right!" Aaron leads you through the first doorway, and immediately you gasp. Flowers of lots of colors everywhere, and many baby and basic Pokémon are frolicking about. The sight is breathtaking. As you walk forward, a little
258mudkip.png
[M] tugs on your pants leg. Take him or leave him?

ALSO: James, since you are first, I'm gonna give you three balls anyways, but from now on, you only get one, and pay $1 dollar extra to get the extra two Pokéballs.

Smiling at the Mudkip, you gently tap it with one of the Pokeballs given to you, and it is captured with no fuss. Used to the breathtakingness of the area, you continue walking. A pink orb rolls toward you. You look to your right, and see a
325spoink.png
[F] chasing it. Must have lost its pearl. Take her or leave her?

The Spoink has a sudden intake of breath as she is hit with the Pokéball, obviously not expecting it. She struggles a bit, but she doesn't manage to escape. You pick yup the Pokéball.

"Remember, you only have one Pokéball left!" Aaron warns you. Not even two seconds later, a
066machop.png
[M] boldly runs up and proceeds to attack you! for once

WHAT WILL JAMES DO
Ball
Run
Attack

(these options only come up if the Pokemon attacks you fyi everyone)

(nice pic)

Deciding you don't want the Machop, you run from the battle scene. Not long after, a
265wurmple.png
[M] nibbles your shoe, then jumps back and prepares to fight.

WHAT WILL surskitty JAMES DO

Ball
Run
Attack (increases chance of capture)

You throw the Pokéball and... catch it.

"Alright, you're fresh out of Pokéballs!" Aaron exclaims, and leads the way back out.

I'd like to go through the city streets with Aaron! :D And also, I'd like to buy the extra 2 pokeballs.

Last edited:
"...And it looks like I'm heading out again!" Aaron says as he picks up three Pokéballs from the counter. "Right this way." He leads you through the third door. The first thing you notice is that it smells kindof smoggy. A little while later, you spot a
446munchlax.png
[M] digging through a trashcan.

Take him or leave him?

Leaving the Munchlax, a little
296makuhita.png
[F] comes up and attacks you!

WHAT WILL CHAON DO

Ball
Run
Attack

OMG I FOUND MY GENERATORS and added new ones so you can get shinies or items! And EDIT: You may now choose guides who are out with other people for no extra charge. Also, for the Sparkling River, you may either bring a Pokémon that knows Surf or buy a fishing rod for an extra 2$ to get Pokemon who live in the river.

FMC

You pick a girl with white-blonde hair with... purple streaks? and tell her where you would like to go. "FELINE PASTURES GOGOGOGO" The girl immediately begins blushing. You assume she is very shy. She picks up three Pokeballs off of the counter and leads you through a door. The fields inside are covered with lush, green grass, with a few trees evidently used for scratching posts, as every one of them has scratch marks on them. You eventually come across a feisty male
053persian.png
who challenges you to a battle!

WHAT DOES COOKIE DO

Fight
Run
Capture
Give Cookie

(also, you were TWO AWAY from a shiny)

Invetory:
3 Pokéballs

Chaon

Fleeing from the scene, you wander the streets for a little while before coming across a female
415combee-f.png
!

WHAT DOES CHAON DO

Fight
Run
Capture

Invetory:
3 Pokéballs

coolking49

Picking a young male with dark gray (almost black) hair, you point him to the door you wish to take. He nods politely, then picks up the three Pokeballs you requested. He opens a door leading to a beautiful lake that sparkles in the sunlight. "You may use your Totodile to Surf across the river and find Pokémon."

...No Pokemon found yet. Waiting for reply.

werefish5

"Feline pastures, please!" You ask a strawberry-blonde.
"No prob," he replies as he picks up three Pokéballs and proceeds to juggle them.
"ZAK! Get to work!" Prof. Wilbur yells.
"Yes, Professor." Zak sighed. "This way." He ushers you to a door where you see the same sight FMC saw. You walk a little inwords, and a female
403shinx-f.png
runds up and grabs hold of your ankle! You notice a Thunder Stone in its paws! (the generator loves you)

WHAT WILL WEREFISH DO

Fight
Run
Capture

(phew i think im done)

Back
Top Bottom