• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Music Playlist Project

This is a project my friend (Cinna, for those who know her) and I were thinking of doing a while ago, but we've since gotten into an argument and stopped talking. P: So...

Anyways, the project itself is a large playlist of Pokemon song parodies, sung over karaoke versions of the song by some random singers, including me and whoever else I can find.

If you're interested in singing or making song parodies for PMPP, please post!

Singer Info:

All singers will have to go through a test by me, where you sing one of our parodies of your choosing. If accepted into the project, feel free to record whatever you want! Singers are also encouraged to make their own parodies.

Parodies:

Parodies will have to be approved by a panel of judges. (which, so far, just includes me ._. )
Hint:
Don't just replace normal words with Pokemon words - think of making a new, clever story for the song while still keeping it recognizable.

Current song parodies:

Noobman by Kamiko - NEEDS SINGER

Calls himself "da mew2 man"
Ignores rules and mods' commands
Noobman
Claims his Diamond team is pwn
Filled with ubers all alone
Noobman

Noobman
Only flames and bumps and spams
Hate him
Oh so close to being banned
So ban him

All his friends are idiots
All my friends are sockpuppets
Noobman
All his friends are real assholes
And most of them are really trolls
Noobman

(repeat chorus)

Noobman
Noobman
Noobman
Noobman

Mewtwo Maaaaaaaan!

Come on let's ban Noobman

(repeat chorus)

If this looks empty now, that's because it is haha.
I'll be making more parodies soon, and maybe convincing Kam to make some too. >.>

Sure - Feel free to sing Noobman or one of your own making, record it and upload it, and I'll see how you sound. :)

Part one of Arceus of Sinnoh (Jesus of Suburbia) is done... god, that's a long song.

:D I can play that entire song on guitar as well as it being one of my all-time fovourite songs on earth PLEASE let me do it! I also plan on doing one of False Pretense by Red Jumpsuit Aparatus.

Back
Top Bottom