• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Demented Chicken Network

Phoenixsong

beep beep coming through
Pronoun
she/they/any
...and other assorted nonsense!

Pretty sure I had a topic here before, countless ages ago, but if that's the case I'm too lazy to go digging for it. Screw it and let's start over. Hi, my name is Kratos Aurion and I've got some websites and stuff. It would be awesome if you gave said stuff a look, yo.

The Demented Chicken Network: My main website. It's essentially a collection of assorted fanwork and fancy gateway to whatever other cracky fanprojects I come up with. It only has Pokémon-related content (aside from a few pictures) at this time, but hey, that's all anyone here would actually care about, right? It will eventually include stuff dealing with other fandoms (re: username and avatar) whenever I actually have something interesting to say about them, or perhaps whenever I get over my crippling "oh god I am a hack and a terrible writer why do I even try" complex and have some fanfics ready to go.

What's there now is... kind of all over the place, and there isn't a ton of content to show for having the site up for... two years? Bah, I don't remember. But hopefully what's there is vaguely interesting and/or useful! There's ASB-related stuff, some general articles on pokemans-type things, a few game-related pages (so there are these new remake games called HGSS and they will be coming out in March yay!) and assorted pointless free goodies. Like sexy Firefox personas I threw together from a few of my sexy pictures. I'd like to draw special attention to the EV training guide I finished earlier this month, as I'd really like to know whether or not the approach I took is actually helpful. If you "don't understand" EV training then give it a look and let me know what you think.

DexGenesis: oh god no not another forum

Actually, DG is an attempt to gather my fellow fakemon nerds and see what happens when we put our heads together to make pretty regions and fakemon and other such things. No, it's not another "The Lamenamehere Region RPG! with 150 totally original fakemon and an original story no really!" whining for help from people who have actual talent. It's more of a... collaborative Pokémon worldbuilding project, I guess you could call it. And I don't really know what else to say other than check it out if you're into that sort of thing.

The dcNET Phoenixdex: Yeah. All those weird fakemon things you may or may not have seen me bandying around here or deviantART or someplace, all in one convenient location and complete with anal-retentive supplemental detail like movesets and stats and crap. I've been working on it for almost a year but wasn't ready to open it until earlier today yesterday (fff why am I up at five in the morning). It's an ongoing project but what's there could still be mildly interesting if, again, you're into that sort of thing.

And because I'm such a sweetheart, I'll give you those links again just in case you missed them: dcNET - DexGenesis - Phoenixdex

Comments/questions/lavish praise/scathing criticism all appreciated, so take your best shot.

...yeah. it's five in the morning so kbye.

I spent most of last night on the Phoenixdex when I should have been doing a Spanish project...

Back
Top Bottom