• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Offered] Extremespeed Dratini

Phoenixsong

beep beep coming through
Pronoun
she/they/any
SS Friend Code: 4984-7168-4340

Right. As I said, I don't need the extremespeed dratini I got in HeartGold, so if you don't mind the fact that it's bold-natured and Japanese then you're welcome to it. It's male and can pass extremespeed to its offspring; heck, if you're feeling lucky, you can try the Masuda method with it and aim for some shiny extremespeed dratini. Ooh, shiny. You want, yes?

Normally this probably wouldn't be a huge deal, but since I've seen several people in the status thread bemoaning the fact that they can't get enough coins to buy a dratini and would rather not wait until after beating Clair to receive one, I figured I'd help out.

It's still in my HG right now, so I can change its nickname (must be five characters or fewer) if you want me to; alternatively, if you don't like nicknames, I can remove the nickname and it will become DRAGONAIR in English (or whatever language your game is in) when it evolves. Current nickname is Ryuki.

As for what I want... I don't really need anything special and can get most pokémon on my own, but I guess I'd just like something I don't already have in my SS pokédex. There are still 293 pokémon I have yet to register, so you can just try me and see if I've already got what you're offering; starters other than cyndaquil-line, totodile-line, charmander-line and treecko-line would probably be best if you have any lying around, though.

That's about it. My schedule is pretty open this weekend but will get awkward when school starts again on Monday, so I'd prefer to do this sooner rather than later.

Uh let's see... I have Bulbasaurs, Torchics, and Mudkips for a start. I'll just breed him anyway so no need to change the name.
~3609 8129 6868~

I could get you a Squirtle, Piplup, Chikorita or Chimchar egg in an arbitrary jiffy if you liked. I'm not exactly desperate, but I suppose it would be rather nice. ...I'll have to give you my friend code tomorrow, as I recently moved house and haven't actually set up Wi-Fi yet, and right now it's too late to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Hm. Chikorita would probably be highest priority out of the starters, so that'd be nice, Castform. If that's all right with you, you've got a deal.

Sorry, Steele. I'd offer to clone it for you but I haven't had a lot of luck with that of late. :I

Okay! In that case I'll contact you as soon as possible with my friend code and all that, unfortunately my router appears to be stupid and won't allow me to contact my DS to it right now so I'll have to ask my father when he gets home later. In the meantime I'll get the egg, and could you rename the Dratini Zeite? Thanks.

EDIT: Got it. 3137-9078-6839, name Azrael.

Last edited:
All right, Castform. If you don't mind, actually, I think I'll just do the trade straight from HeartGold (the FC for which I will edit in as soon as I can find it again); you can just delete it afterward, since I'll be starting it over in a little while and the code will henceforth cease to exist. When's good for you in GMT time? I'm going to be busier than I thought tomorrow (durrhurr, silly atheist forgot that Easter still exists and that he still has to go to family dinner durrhurr), but I might be able to find time; if not, I probably won't have time until Tuesday at the earliest.

EDIT: HeartGold FC is 4297-2462-8373.

Erm, any time really. I'll pretty much be here all day today, so if you post here again when you get back later I can probably trade it then. Thanks and all that!

Erm, sorry to have to double-post, but is this trade still on...? I have the egg ready, and a rather empty slot in my party.

Sorry, forgot to reply to your VM. The egg is fine, and since you seem to be on we could probably do it now.

Nah, it's fine, I do that myself sometimes. All right, I'll be there in five minutes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom