• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SSBB Mafia Day 6

Who dies today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
At the headcount, three people were missing. For the first time so far, the Mafia had succeeded. Blazie was dead, and near her was a note that it was the Mafia's doing. An autopsy of L'il Dwagie showed that she had ingested a fatal combination of chemicals found in two different fruits. Mariodjw was found dead, with a note saying the following:

Let this be a lesson to all those who remain inactive.

-GM

Blazie, L'il Dwagie, and Mariodjw are dead. Blazie and Mariodjw are not Mafia. L'il Dwagie is Mafia.

Surviving Players:

Blastoise
Full Metal Cookies
Flora and Ashes
Psymon
Kammington

You have three days.

There are two options here. Either a) Dwagie was the alien like I predicted, or b) she was Mafia.

If b) is the case, then there's only one Mafia member left.

We probably have both our healers left, meaning that chances are one will die tonight. This is going to be tough...

...whoa healers.

I believe if Dwagie was the alien and she was killed, she would show up as not mafia, correct?

*looks up* oh wait you're right

never mind me then i have no clue what you're talking about

OKAY I THINK WE NEED TO NOMINAAAAAAAAAAATE cause random lynches are not fun.

uhhhhh I had a an argument as to why Blastoise was mafia but I cannot seem to recall it (i think it was due to grass king's guess-thing? I really do not remember) so i feel like rather than a random lynch this would be better.

I nominate Blastoise.

I nominate Flora and Ashes.

Sorry, but we very well may be in lynch or lose right now and I'm willing to believe Blastoise.

Flora and Ashes was led to the scaffold. However...

Flora and Ashes is dead. She was not Mafia.

Surviving players:

Blastoise
Full Metal Cookies
Psymon
Kammington

Also, each of you, please make at least one post in the next thread if you can. In any case, send in those night actions.

Back
Top Bottom