• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[W] TM51

1. Luftballon

Banned
Pronoun
it
SS FC: 3438 5581 2925

Wanted: the TM. it's unreobtainable, and I don't particularly feel like restarting either pearl or platinum.

Offered: Any goldenrod game corner prize under 6000 coins? (I'll SR for gender and up to maybe five natures if you want.) pre-national-dex pokewalker pokémon? a TM02 (Dragon Claw)? luxury balls? one of various berries?

ask and see if I have it for the more open-ended ones. offer lasts until the end of the day.

(if you can get it to me on a +speed or +spa natured female togepi, I might get something even more annoying.)

I have it on Diamond, and just hatched jolly and naive female Togepis.

Do you have a Shellder from the pokewalker?

FC: 4081-3475-3944

hm, no shellder, sorry. anything else you might want?

(for the naive togepi, I might actually be motivated to get something interesing to trade.)

How about a metronome being held by any Pokémon, preferably water type?

Back
Top Bottom