• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G/S/C Catching Suicune

PoptartsGalore

I've been playing my silver version for a while now and realised that although i have a suicune, i never caught it. Now my dilemma is i don't remember what i used to catch Raikou and Entei, so i ask you: what is a fasr pokemon that knows a sleep technique by level 40?
i've tried my haunter but he doesn't quite make it.

Use a Fast/Heavy Ball.

I'm surprised your Silver version still stands; most would've had their internal batteries die by now.

i've used several fast/heavy balls but he always run. i got it down to 1hp using my Marowak but now i need something to put it to sleep to give me a few more chances to catch it.
I'm surprised your Silver version still stands; most would've had their internal batteries die by now.
i know that my version is likely to die soon but im going to play the hell out of it until it croaks.

I'll be tossing heavy balls. You can change the battery! And there are compatible models that'll last a solid ten or fifteen years more

i've never had to change the battery, but what kind would i have to get to replace.
also, i got 3 shakes out of a fast ball. when it broke i died a little inside, but i got me a faster haunter now. i gave it the necessary 10 carbos, a quick claw, and now it has 114 speed.

Back
Top Bottom