• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This Thread Goes in Reverse!

You know what? Shut up already. No one cares if you like waffles. Besides, everyone know pancakes are superior.

But with just twenty-three waffles, you could power every building in Kuwait for eighteen and a half days and cut emissions to just a fraction!

You know what, screw it, you guys are too closed-minded. I'm never posting in this thread again.

I really don't see what's so special about waffles. Explain that to me, somebody! What exactly is so great about them? They're stupid and useless, beyond tasting rather nice.

Do you like waffles?
Yeah, we like waffles!
Do you like pancakes?
Yeah, we like pancakes!
Do you like french toast?
Yeah, we like french toast!

Dododo, can't wait to get a mouthful!
*brick'd*

Fish and Ships, you have no appreciation for breakfast whatsoever. I find you vile and repulsive and your views on llamas are offensive to me on a personal level.

On a side note, Kam, I don't think you can do that kind of thing with apricots at all.

Thats it. I'm totally out of this conversation, I can't talk to you people any longer |:

Guys, there are some things you all should really not be posting.

This is going to turn into a fight. Soon.

Of course we need to bring Kasumi-chan~ back! She the most awesome character ever! She's not a slut like the Hakura and Hikari are! During the Whirl Cup she kicked everyone's ass!

AND TOGEPI DIDN'T MAKE HER SUCK!

Mike the Foxhog said:
I find joy in burning newborn babies at the stake. I also find that they taste rather nice with waffles afterwards.

...You... Words cannot describe...

Last edited:
You can actually do that with your feet?! wow!

and Mike? That was unnecessary.

I find joy in burning newborn babies at the stake. I also find that they taste rather nice with waffles afterwards.

But don't worry, Castform, I will make sure to leave your child well alone when you give birth. When is it due?

Guys, I think I'm pregnant :/ I'm worried about paedophiles though.

Back
Top Bottom