• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HG/SS Breeding Eevee.

brandman

^ pretty amazing
I need help getting multiple copies of Eevee in soulsilver through breeding. Simple? No not really. Well, here's whats happened so far. I recently got my Eevee from Bill and I wanted to get all the eeveelution's in SoulSilver. Obviously I can't get Leafeon and Glaceon but I can get the other five. I then dropped off my Eevee and my Ditto in the daycare. Well, here's the problem. They don't seem to like each other. I keep on checking back, but no egg. I passed the needed # of steps already I'm sure. I thought I was screwed but didn't give up. I went into the wild and caught another ditto. Replaced him with the current ditto and he got the same result. I still didn't give up. I looked up guides on the internet and found that if I get that message that there's only a 20% chance they'll mate. What? Oh man, that's low... Well, eventually I found this guide. I went to the second part and went in Breeding Compatibility. The guide tells me the different phrases. The daycare man will say and why he will say them. Soon I got down to my phrase.

"They don't seem to like each other much."
This means that the Pokémon being bred are different but have the same trainer IDs. They have a low chance of breeding, but they will eventually breed, so don’t give up.

An yes, it's true, but then it says, but they'll breed eventually. Does that mean I have to keep walking and soon an egg will come? Someone help?

Hell, pretty much every breeding attempt I've ever done was "they don't seem to like each other". They do always breed, but it takes longer than you'd like. Although for me it always seems to take less time if they've already produced one egg and haven't been taken out of the day care since.

Got it. Breeding always seemed easier for me in the old games. Thank's for the help. Well, I was using that as a sidemission for catching Raikou. See, I was hoping they would breed fairly soon so I could put one or two eggs in my team so they have lot's of time to hatch. Currently I have raikou with very little health, now I'm just wasteing ultra and great balls on him. Ultra balls so far from what I've seen are most effective against raikou but they still don't catch him. Well, he's legendary... meh, I think I'll have to bring in my long lost Hypno to make him fall asleep. It will take a while but they're not supposed to be easy. In fact, if anything I think that Raikou and Entei are probably the easiest legendary's to get their health down. Well thanks. Ah, I guess someone can lock this thread now, it's use is gone.

Back
Top Bottom