• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

what is the ugliest pokemon?

#1 bro

FEELING GREAT, FEELING GOOD, HOW ARE YOU?
there is no doubt in my mind that the answer is mesprit.

mesprit.jpg

but i invite you to share your thoughts.

Mesprit is pretty cute.... Uxie if any of them.

42.png

Seriously, how can you say Mesprit is ugly when creatures like THIS exist in the world? :<

DarthWaffles: What is your condition, bro?

Purugly, despite the name is one of the most brilliant designs Game Freak has ever made.

I like Purugly as well. I hated it at first (and I still like Skuntank better), but the design really grew on me after seeing it for so long.

I like Purugly as well. I hated it at first (and I still like Skuntank better), but the design really grew on me after seeing it for so long.
It was love at first sight for me; it just looked like a pompous bitch and I loved it for that.

How come no one thinks Shellos is hideous? Yeeeaaah. A pink blob with an overly happy face, with an ugly shell. Yeah, Shellass, err, Shellos is the Pokéworld's ugliest spawn of a creature my hurting eyes have ever had the misfortune to glimpse upon.

Add another vote for the Purugly love! :D

I'm not very fond of Skuntank, actually. While I stand firm that the designs for the 4th-gen Pokemon are, by and large, interesting (much morso than Ditto, Diglett, Voltorb, Magnemite, Gastly, Staryu, Exeggcute, Grimer and more that people talk about as "the good old days before they ran out of ideas"), many of them were, I think, terribly ugly.

Mesprit is pretty cute.... Uxie if any of them.

42.png

Seriously, how can you say Mesprit is ugly when creatures like THIS exist in the world? :<

Wait a minute how did I never realise that that was its tongue before?

File:127-Pinsir.jpg

Seriously. Look at its face.

[EDIT] Its suppost to be Pinsir, but my commputer's not working right. If the picture did load, Yays!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom