• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Wanted] Japanese Pokemon.

Chopsuey

Pronoun
he
As the title states, I'm hoping to find someone willing to trade me a load of Japanses Pokemon--I'm a masuda method guy. So... I'll take anything you got, but if you happen to have an Electirke, Natu or Larvitar, that would be perfect. I'm also looking for an Extreemspeed Dratini, if you have a spare.

Rewards? Um... let's see...

All Generation I, III and IIII starters, Cyndaquils, Totodiles, or I could clone shinies that I have. Those are...

-Zubat
-Tentacruel
-Pichu
-Aggron
-Mew (Not legit)
-Machop
-Machamp
-Beedrill

Watcha got?

I've a Japanese Grovyle which I don't especially need. I can't remember what the gender was, but I think it was male.

I've a Japanese Grovyle which I don't especially need. I can't remember what the gender was, but I think it was male.

This. I want it. Well, I also have a 10th Aniv. Celebi, a Deoxys (No idea where it came from) and a GameStop Jirachi, if you would like a clone.

Um... don't know about Bibarel, seeing as I could chain shiny Bibarel much quicker than hatch one.

Um, let's see... Celebi has a Modest Nature and is lv.70 flat... Jirachi is Naughty, I think, but I'm typing this at school when I'm supposed to be doing a computer class, so I don't have my DS on me. Jirachi is Lv.26, though. Deoxys is Timid, at Lv.50. (I'm kinda supicious of Deoxys though)

If you can double check with stuff that'd be awesome; at the moment I'd like the Celebi though, if that's alright?

Okay. I decided to EV the Celebi for a battle with my friend so Celebi now has 252/100/100/58/ (Speed, Defense, Special Defense & HP) and is at Lv.72.

Oh, and I've got a Lv.100 TRU Arceus. Naughty.

Jirachi, Mild.

Deoxys, Timid.

May I have the Arceus? I don't actually own one of those, or have a method of obtaining one.

Sure. I'll have to get the cloning glitch to work, and our internet is freakishly fast so that'll be hard. (Darn you fast internet! -_-)... this is probably the only time I need my internet slower.

What time zone do you live in? I'm in Pacific Time.

8 hours?
...that doesn't half make things awkward. :X

I presume you have school on those days? What time do you finish at?

...by three. So, like, eleven in England time. Any wishes for a held item? And we'll be trading over D/P/Pt preferably.

Hey, I'm cloning him so I'll still get the item anyway. :P

... 11:30 PM England Time, tommorow?

EDIT: Oh, dammit all. The Arceus has a Classic Ribbon (Or whatever kind it is) and I can't put it on the GTS, therefore I can't clone it. >_<

But, if you don't mind waiting, after I'm done with SoulSilver and unlock Sinjoh Ruins, I won't have much use for Arceus other than saying I have one, so I'll get it to you then. :D Long sentence. :P

Sorry for the inconveinence.

Last edited:
Seeing as I went and bought a Japanese Soul Silver cart, I can breed you practically any JP Poke you like, assuming it's on one of my 4th gen carts.

I'm also willing to part with my JP Lugia.

I'm looking for a Kyogre, Cyndaquil or Mudkip. Any other kind of foreign language Poke would be cool, German in particular.

Japanese Chicorita, maybe? If not, Larvitar.

The only pokemon in foreign languuages I have is a Japanese Croagunk. ;_;

Japanese Chicorita, maybe? If not, Larvitar.

Can do, on both counts. Also, turns out the Extreme speed Dratini I got was male, so I can breed one of those as well if you'd like.

IM/PM me if you'd like to trade, I don't particularly mind what you send in return, seeing as it isn't really like it's going to cost me anything.

Back
Top Bottom