• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PokeEarth

Patar

あなたが追求&#
PokeEarth

You're just wandering in the Safari Zone area when you see a big terminal. On top, it says “PokeEarth! Teleport any where, at any time! (Currently expanding)” Any where? Seems pretty good sounding to you. You begin to walk in when two girls suddenly jump in front of you. One seems upbeat while the other is frowning. “Welcome to PokeEarth!” they shout in unison. The smiling one begins explaining, “PokeEarth is a station where we take trainers to different regions. The Abra teleports you there with a select tour guide. The tour guide will lead you around, letting you pick your own destinations. The guide also needs to know where you want to start. The current region we have right now is Kanto, where Professor Oak lives along with many other famous figures.” The frowning one begins her speech, “Well, you get to choose only one Pokemon as your companion. In order to get to certain places that need HMs to get there, your Pokemon must be able to know these HMs. If you catch Pokemon, they can be switched with your companion and use HMs. Your tour guide will provide the necessary equipment for catching, aid, and Pokemon. There is no limit to how many Pokemon caught, only a limit on how many places you travel. You choose when to move on from the destination. The starting fee is $6 for the regular package but there are other expenses along the way.” Kanto, hmm? Interesting...

Quick Summary For Those Too Lazy To Read
- A select guide is sent with you.

- You teleport to Kanto and specify where you want to teleport to.

- You have only one companion Pokemon. If the guide offers the chance to switch Pokemon, you are allowed to but only the Pokemon you have caught.

- Your guide also has all the equipment such as Pokeballs, items increasing chance of better Pokemon, and items to use if your Pokemon can't learn a certain HM like Surf.

- You select a certain package and things will be either cheaper or more beneficial.

- The Kanto map is the same. If first destination not specified, you will automatically be sent to Route 1 as your first destination. You choose when to
move on.

Packages
- 3 Destinations- $4 starting fee, goods are cheap, option to buy slot for another Pokemon, rentals are free, lower chance of getting rare Pokemon

- 5 Destinations- $6 starting fee, goods have slightly lower prices, option to buy slot for another Pokemon. This Pokemon can pick up items. Rentals are at normal prices.

- 7 Destinations- $8 starting fee, goods stay the same, rarity boosting items are in stock, rentals stay the same. No extra slots. Without rarity boosting items, there is already an okay chance of getting rare Pokemon

Rental Prices
Raft- used to Surf~ $3
Flashlight- used as Flash~ $1
Chisel- used as rock Smash~ $2
Pump- used as Waterfall~ $2 but free if bought with Raft
Harness and Climbing Gear- used for Rock Climb~$1
Old, Good, Super Rod- to fish with~ $1, $3, $5

People in Kanto Right Now
- Darth Waffles ~ Cinnabar Island/Pokemon Mansion/Power Plant ~ 7 Destination Trip
- James ~ Cerulean Cape/Cerulean Cave ~ 5 Destination Trip
-Brock ~ Power Plant ~ 5 Destination Trip
-werefish5 ~ Pokemon Tower ~ 3 Destination Trip
-Mewtwo ~ Saffron City ~ 5 Destination Trip
-Grass Pokemon Master ~ Celadon City ~ 5 Destination Trip

Expenses
-Darth Waffles ~ $6 for 2 Great Balls and 1 for free
-James ~ $6 starting ~ Claimed
-Brock ~ $6 starting + $1 for Flashlight ~ Claimed
-werefish5 ~ $12 for 4 Great Balls and 2 for free
-Mewtwo ~ $6 starting ~ Claimed
-Grass Pokemon Master ~ $6 starting

Inventory
-Darth Waffle ~ 4 Great Ball
-James ~ 4 Ultra Balls,1 Super Rod and piece of chocolate
-Brock ~ Flashlight
-werefish5 ~ 6 Great Balls
-Mewtwo ~ nothing
-Grass Pokemon Master ~ nothing

Pokemon
-Darth Waffle ~ Rapidash (M)
-James ~ Gengar (M)
-werefish5 ~ Gastly (M)

Last edited:
Hmmm, Ill take a deluxe pack just to try this out.

Taking Steelix as my Rock Climb and Rock Smash slave companion...

Do I specify where I wanna go first? If so, its off to Cinnabar Island, and its creepy lab.

Darth Waffles

You are grabbed by the hand of the frowning girl. She leads you to a room with the word "Abra" printed on it. She pushes you and the you fall as the doors slide open. Shaking yourself, you get up and take in the surroundings. It's a simple room with a door in front of you. BOOM! The door in front of you falls down, revealing a figure. It's a... Hiker? The Hiker laughs while patting his tummy. "Hello, young one! I am the Gentle Giant, one of the many Nature Guides!" He gives another laugh, his belly shaking. "So, we'll be taking you to Cinnabar Island today, ehh?" You nod your head, finally recognizing one name. "Ah, they have recently renovated the first two floors of the Pokemon Mansion and half of the island is almost rebuilt! The rubble is still there near the volcano that caused the whole mess!" He laughs again. Man, this dude loves to laugh. "I'll take you to the Abra and we'll be on our way!" He chuckles softly this time. Stepping on the fallen door, you follow this jubilant Hiker through the door. Inside the room, there is an Abra in the middle, meditating. "Come on, Abra! Off to Cinnabar Island!" The Hiker beckons you to touch the Abra's forehead. You touch it and so does your guide. The Abra's eyes pop open and the next thing you know... "You've arrived at Cinnabar Island!" The Hiker laughs at his crude attempt to mimic a loudspeaker. You look around and see a Pokemon Center, the Pokemon Mansion, several cliffs that can be scaled, the Pokemon Lab, the ocean, and the huge volcano, bubbling a little. The Hiker begins to talk again, "Well, you can do several things here at Cinnabar Island! You have the choice of scaling some cliffs, going to the Pokemon Lab, explore the Pokemon Mansion, Surf of fish a little! The Pokemon Center is no use to us right now. Since this your first time here and our grand opening, my Shop-in-A-Bag has a sale! I will list the items:
-Poke Ball ~ Buy 2, Get 1 Free! $1 a Ball
-Great Ball ~ Buy 2, Get 1 Free! $3 a Ball
-Ultra Ball ~ Buy 2, Get 1 Free! $5 a Ball
-Net Ball ~ Exclusive Pokeball! $3 a Ball
-Dive Ball ~ Exclusive Pokeball! $3 a Ball
-Dusk Ball ~ Exclusive Pokeball! $3 a Ball
-Rentals are now $1 off! Flashlight, Harness and Climbing Gear and Old Rod are free rentals now!
-Rare Candy ~ Used to enhance rarity encounter! 3 Encounters are enhanced only! $12 a piece!" You take up his suggestions:
-Go to Pokemon Mansion?
-Go scale the cliff?
-Go Surf?
-Go fishing?
-Go to Pokemon Lab?
What will you do?

*** If you haven't figured out yet, the guides are based off of Pokemon Natures. I'm not so sure how to portray Gentle, really. So I made him a nice, happy, gentle fat man. The guide can affect how things happen. A nice guide will give you free tips. A meaner one will charge you 'a tip for a tip'. So you got lucky, Darth Waffles :D ***

I'll take my kabutops with me (PLEASE DON'T EAT ME, KABUTOPS :( ) and go to Cerulean Cape! /o/

Don't worry, your Kabutops won't eat you...yet :D

James

The happier, upbeat girl grabs your hand and makes you skip with her to room with "Abra" on it. She gives you a wink and skips away without you. Pondering if she was hitting on you, you walk through the glass doors. It's a fairly plain room. You face another door, locked shut. You hear the lock turn. The door squeaks open a smidge. Suddenly, a bright faced girl in an inner tube pounces on you! "HIMYNAMEISQUEENIE!WHAT'SYOURNAME?DOYOULIKECANDY?IDO!WANNAGOONANADVENTUREWITHME?IDO!LETSGOMEETABRA!COMEONCOMEON!" Still pinned to the floor, you assume this girl is the select tour guide. You think to yourself to see what you might of done wrong. This girl certainly has tons of quirks. You remember this girl likes chocolate! So you dig in your back pocket and find a chocolate! The girl is still yakking away but you yank out the chocolate and she's silenced. She points for it. You nod and she snatches from you, devouring it in one bite. "Ahh, that was good! Sorry. I just need sugar sometimes to calm me down. So, I'm Queenie, the Quirky One of the Nature Guides. I think my brother Giant left already... Well, you're my first tourist! I'll treat you 'specially nice! So you wanna go to Cerulean Cape, huh? Follow me!" Yes, finally you can go to your destination She runs toward the steel door, holding her inner tube up. She yanks hard with one hand and the door swings open. You walk inside and see a rather jumpy Abra, levitating up and down. She beckons you to grab it. You sneak up on it and... pounce! You have it tight and she touches the forehead. Suddenly, you're on the hill above Bill's House. You can see the nice blue ocean, with a nice smelling breeze. You can hear Bill tinkering in his house. "Nice view isn't it?" Startled, you face Queenie who's sitting down on a patch of grass. "You wanna visit Bill who has a couple of surprises, travel down the new stairs into the water, walk to Cerulean Cave or walk to Cerulean City? Oh yeah! You can rent a Fishing Rod from me! Since you're nice, you can use this Super Rod for free!" You take up her suggestions:
-Go to Bill's House and see the surprises?
-Go walk down the new path down the hill to Surf?
-Go walk down and fish?
-Go walk to Cerulean Cave?
-Go walk to Cerulean City?

*** Notes: You didn't specify how long your trip is. I'm guessing it's a 5 Destination Trip? Don't ask how I get the trainers. I just figured that a Hiker seemed like a gentle person and a cute Tuber as an annoying, quirky tour guide. It has nothing to do with the areas. ***

I'll buy two Great Balls and head off into Pokemon Mansion...

dididoitright?

5 Destination trip please.

Rampardos because he learns all the HMs but Flash and Waterfall. Rent a Flashlight.

I'll start at The Safari Zone. Or if I can't Power Plant.

Don't worry, your Kabutops won't eat you...yet :D

James

The happier, upbeat girl grabs your hand and makes you skip with her to room with "Abra" on it. She gives you a wink and skips away without you. Pondering if she was hitting on you, you walk through the glass doors. It's a fairly plain room. You face another door, locked shut. You hear the lock turn. The door squeaks open a smidge. Suddenly, a bright faced girl in an inner tube pounces on you! "HIMYNAMEISQUEENIE!WHAT'SYOURNAME?DOYOULIKECANDY?IDO!WANNAGOONANADVENTUREWITHME?IDO!LETSGOMEETABRA!COMEONCOMEON!" Still pinned to the floor, you assume this girl is the select tour guide. You think to yourself to see what you might of done wrong. This girl certainly has tons of quirks. You remember this girl likes chocolate! So you dig in your back pocket and find a chocolate! The girl is still yakking away but you yank out the chocolate and she's silenced. She points for it. You nod and she snatches from you, devouring it in one bite. "Ahh, that was good! Sorry. I just need sugar sometimes to calm me down. So, I'm Queenie, the Quirky One of the Nature Guides. I think my brother Giant left already... Well, you're my first tourist! I'll treat you 'specially nice! So you wanna go to Cerulean Cape, huh? Follow me!" Yes, finally you can go to your destination She runs toward the steel door, holding her inner tube up. She yanks hard with one hand and the door swings open. You walk inside and see a rather jumpy Abra, levitating up and down. She beckons you to grab it. You sneak up on it and... pounce! You have it tight and she touches the forehead. Suddenly, you're on the hill above Bill's House. You can see the nice blue ocean, with a nice smelling breeze. You can hear Bill tinkering in his house. "Nice view isn't it?" Startled, you face Queenie who's sitting down on a patch of grass. "You wanna visit Bill who has a couple of surprises, travel down the new stairs into the water, walk to Cerulean Cave or walk to Cerulean City? Oh yeah! You can rent a Fishing Rod from me! Since you're nice, you can use this Super Rod for free!" You take up her suggestions:
-Go to Bill's House and see the surprises?
-Go walk down the new path down the hill to Surf?
-Go walk down and fish?
-Go walk to Cerulean Cave?
-Go walk to Cerulean City?

*** Notes: You didn't specify how long your trip is. I'm guessing it's a 5 Destination Trip? Don't ask how I get the trainers. I just figured that a Hiker seemed like a gentle person and a cute Tuber as an annoying, quirky tour guide. It has nothing to do with the areas. ***
Five works.

Visit Bill, I guess!

Yeah, that's good.

Darth Waffles
You tell your tour guide you want to go into the legendary Pokemon Mansion. He gets serious and walks with you, adding trivial pieces of conversation. The bottom half looks like a little villa house. The top half has the signature burned wood and a piece of wood falls down. You take it and stash it in your bag as a souvenir. You walk through the revolving doors when somebody bumps into you! Now your head is revolving. "Are you okay?" The man who bumped into you gives you a hand and helps lift you up. Gentle Giant speaks up, "Hey, aren't you one of those scientists in the Pokemon Lab?" He chuckles a little after looking at the man's lab coat. "Why, indeed I am! I just recently lost a purebred Rapidash in the new PokeGarden. Hey, Trainer! If you find it, I'll give you a Fire Stone! You can find it later though. The PokeGarden is located on the second floor." You look at your tour guide. He shrugs. What will you do?
-Find the Rapidash and get a Fire Stone now?
-Take the new elevator to the third floor and look the Rapidash later?
Your choice.

*** Sorry, Darth Waffles, about not having any Pokemon yet. I just wanted to add some options to liven things up a bit :D ***

EDIT:
Sorry, I didn't refresh the page because I was working on Waffles.

James

You walk to Bill's house. Queenie is already there, pounding on the door and ringing the doorbell constantly. You make it there and the door opens. Queenie just immediately tackles the figure. The figure is Bill! Queenie quickly locates chocolate. Bill brushes himself off and introduces himself to you. "Hi, I'm Bill! Come on in!" You walk in and you see computers, machines and inventions. There is one machine in the back with a portal hooked up to it. Bill sees you looking at it. "Oh that machine is a Pokemon costume machine! The costume attracts Pokemon! Go ahead and try it!" You must of looked skeptical because he sighs and walks up to it. He clicks some buttons and the the machine flashes 'RANDOM'. He steps onto the portal. The portal begins covering him in a white light. He comes put reemerged as a.... Gengar! Suddenly, a dark pool of purple rises up and it becomes a Gengar! Queenie screams and hides behind you. Bill is still stuck in his costume. Queenie is yelling at you. "CATCH IT! TAKE THESE POKEBALLS! JUJST USE THEM! EWW GENGAR! COME ON!" Queenie smacks you with the bag. It contains:

-2 Pokeballs
-4 Great Balls
-5 Ultra Balls
-1 Luxury Ball
- piece of chocolate

Gengar Male

[Catch/Weaken/Bait/Run Away]

*** Lucky you! Bill's house is always fun. Got the idea from the anime. ;D ***

Brock

The frowning girl grabs your wrist tightly and drags you down the corridor. She throws like a doll into the door. As you slide down the door, it opens. Standing up, you walk into the room labeled "Abra". You are facing a steel door. The lock turns and the door swings open. It is a girl balancing a plate. She appears to be a waitress. She leaves her plate in the other room and walks towards you. "Hi, I'm Molly, the Modest One of the Nature Guide Family. I'll be your tour guide today." She points to the room behind her. "You wanted to go to the Safari Zone today? Follow me into the room." She walks into the room and you follow her. There is an Abra wide awake, staring at you. It floats over and takes your hand. Molly comes over to take its hand and WHOOSH! Your eyes were forced closed. You open them to see you are at the entrance of the Safari Zone is Fuchsia City. You walk in with Molly. You see a sign that says "Sorry, the Safari Zone has moved to the Johto region and the new Pal Park will be built here. You must of looked discourage as Molly puts a hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry. I can take you to the Power Plant and it will count as your first destination!" You spirits are slightly uplifted. Molly sends her Tropius and it carries both of you to the Power Plant. Molly recalls her Tropius. "What do want to do now? You may Surf, fish, go inside the Power Plant or walk in the grass?" You take up her suggestions:
- Go Surf in the water?
- Go fishing?
- Go inside the Power Plant?
- Walk in the grass?

***I didn't want you to go to the Safari Zone because it wouldn't really have worked out. What's the point of paying again to catch normal Pokemon? You could go back to explore Fuchsia City if you want. It would be free of charge. We can say you lost your Flashlight ;D***

Last edited:
Darth Waffles

You take the stairs because the elevator doesn't go the second floor. Gentle giant is following you and beating you up the stairs. He's already at the top while you're wheezing. The second floor has a beautiful observation deck. Maybe you can check it out later. The Gentle Giant locates the stairs to the PokeGarden. You begin walking in the grass, alert for the Rapidash. You spot something moving by the trees. You head on over there to investigate. Jumping out, two Rapidash appear! You send out your Steelix, Fe 26 (Iron), to block them off. The Gentle Giant gasps. He tells you, "The Rapidash with the larger mane is the purebred and has better form." One of the Rapidash stands in front of the other. This one has a larger mane. This is the purebred! It seems pretty defiant of not running away. You can't escape!

Rapidash
[Catch/Weaken]

***There you go! Two love--er...ponies? I just decided if you would find the Rapidash with a coin toss. Go get that Fire Stone! :D***

Blargh Steelix is weak to fire...Earthquake would be far too dangerous in a mansion..

Hmm, well FE 26 has 'em blocked off, so lets go for a Ball.

James

You walk to Bill's house. Queenie is already there, pounding on the door and ringing the doorbell constantly. You make it there and the door opens. Queenie just immediately tackles the figure. The figure is Bill! Queenie quickly locates chocolate. Bill brushes himself off and introduces himself to you. "Hi, I'm Bill! Come on in!" You walk in and you see computers, machines and inventions. There is one machine in the back with a portal hooked up to it. Bill sees you looking at it. "Oh that machine is a Pokemon costume machine! The costume attracts Pokemon! Go ahead and try it!" You must of looked skeptical because he sighs and walks up to it. He clicks some buttons and the the machine flashes 'RANDOM'. He steps onto the portal. The portal begins covering him in a white light. He comes put reemerged as a.... Gengar! Suddenly, a dark pool of purple rises up and it becomes a Gengar! Queenie screams and hides behind you. Bill is still stuck in his costume. Queenie is yelling at you. "CATCH IT! TAKE THESE POKEBALLS! JUJST USE THEM! EWW GENGAR! COME ON!" Queenie smacks you with the bag. It contains:

-2 Pokeballs
-4 Great Balls
-5 Ultra Balls
-1 Luxury Ball
- piece of chocolate

Gengar Male

[Catch/Weaken/Bait/Run Away]

*** Lucky you! Bill's house is always fun. Got the idea from the anime. ;D ***
((... You know it's "must've" and "could've", not "must of" and "could of", right? :( ))

Weaken or catch! \o\ Aqua Jet shouldn't kill it, right? Also, ultraballs :(

Darth Waffles

You dig in your backpack and find the Great Ball you purchased. You maximize it and chuck it, praying that you will catch the Rapidash. The Rapidash looks as it curiously before the Great Ball engulfs it in a red light. The ball falls down, wiggling. It wiggles one last time as the Rapidash that was not captured nudges it. The ball explodes open as the Rapidash comes out. The purebred kicks the Great Ball away, out of sight. So close! The Rapidash behind the pruebred neighs and seems to be mocking you. The Gentle Giant pulls you over for a second. "Look, that purebred likes the Pokeball. It's the other Rapidash that doesn't. I'll give you a berry to throw. Throw it at the other Rapidash. While it's distracted, try again at the purebred. I'm pretty sure you're going to catch it.

Rapidash Male
[Catch/Weaken]

*** Sorry, Waffles. I'm pretty sure the pony wants to be caught. And forgot to add the gender***

Excuse my grammar, James.
James

You're calm because you've faced Pokemon before. You send out your Kabutops, praying it won't kill you. Kabutops comes out, stretching its arms. You keep away from its scythes though. "Kabutops, Aqua Jet!" Kabutops looks at you, deciding if it wants to kill you or not. How the heck does it get water from anyway? It lets a roar out and Bill's house starts flooding a little. The Gengar is confused. What the heck is water doing her? Kabutops starts running at Gengar but at the last second, water propels it into the Gengar. The Gengar is dazed for a moment. Seizing the chance, you throw an Ultra Ball. The Gengar is enveloped in a red light. The yellow ball wiggles and wiggles and click! You caught a Gengar! Congrats James! "Alright! You caught it!" Queenie squeals. "So where do wanna go next? I talked to Bill and he said its alright if we leave. He wants to be a Gengar for the day. So you wanna go back to the hill to surf, maybe to fish, how about Cerulean Cave? Or you could visit Cerulean City? I know! We could go to our next destination!" You take up her suggestions:
-Walk back to the hill to Surf?
-Walk back to the hill to fish?
-Walk to Cerulean City?
-Walk to Cerulean Cave?
-Go to next destination?

*** Man, I gotta make sure this isn't rigged. You're a lucky boy, James! ***

James

You're calm because you've faced Pokemon before. You send out your Kabutops, praying it won't kill you. Kabutops comes out, stretching its arms. You keep away from its scythes though. "Kabutops, Aqua Jet!" Kabutops looks at you, deciding if it wants to kill you or not. How the heck does it get water from anyway? It lets a roar out and Bill's house starts flooding a little. The Gengar is confused. What the heck is water doing her? Kabutops starts running at Gengar but at the last second, water propels it into the Gengar. The Gengar is dazed for a moment. Seizing the chance, you throw an Ultra Ball. The Gengar is enveloped in a red light. The yellow ball wiggles and wiggles and click! You caught a Gengar! Congrats James! "Alright! You caught it!" Queenie squeals. "So where do wanna go next? I talked to Bill and he said its alright if we leave. He wants to be a Gengar for the day. So you wanna go back to the hill to surf, maybe to fish, how about Cerulean Cave? Or you could visit Cerulean City? I know! We could go to our next destination!" You take up her suggestions:
-Walk back to the hill to Surf?
-Walk back to the hill to fish?
-Walk to Cerulean City?
-Walk to Cerulean Cave?
-Go to next destination?

*** Man, I gotta make sure this isn't rigged. You're a lucky boy, James! ***
<-- teenage girl in disguise

Cerulean Cave, Cerulean Cave~

Darth Waffles

You dig in your backpack and find the Great Ball you purchased. You maximize it and chuck it, praying that you will catch the Rapidash. The Rapidash looks as it curiously before the Great Ball engulfs it in a red light. The ball falls down, wiggling. It wiggles one last time as the Rapidash that was not captured nudges it. The ball explodes open as the Rapidash comes out. The purebred kicks the Great Ball away, out of sight. So close! The Rapidash behind the pruebred neighs and seems to be mocking you. The Gentle Giant pulls you over for a second. "Look, that purebred likes the Pokeball. It's the other Rapidash that doesn't. I'll give you a berry to throw. Throw it at the other Rapidash. While it's distracted, try again at the purebred. I'm pretty sure you're going to catch it.

Rapidash Male
[Catch/Weaken]

*** Sorry, Waffles. I'm pretty sure the pony wants to be caught. And forgot to add the gender***

I guess I'll do what the Gentle Giant says..?

Oh gawd. I have testing coming up so I'll make things quicker.
EDIT: From now on if people don't specify how many destinations, I'm gonna assume it's 5.

Darth Waffle

You throw your last Great Ball. Hooray. You caught the damn Rapidash. The other one looks sad. Do you buy another Ball to catch this one?

Brock

You're inside Power Plant. There are two sets of stairs, one going up the other going down. Pick one.

werefish5

You are dragged by the upbeat girl. She lets through the door. A Nerd is waiting for you. He stands there stiffly, unsure what to do. He leads you into another room. There is an Abra. You touch it and so does he. You teleport to Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town. Walk around or go inside the Pokemon Tower?

AND YOU DIDN'T SPECIFY HOW MANY DESTINATIONS.
James

You're walking to Cerulean Cave but an Abra appears!

Abra
[Catch/Weaken/Throw chocolate that Queenie stuck in your shirt]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom