• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Sky: The Pokemon Team Of Friendship

PKMN

Banned
Once, in the future, a boy and his friend Grovyle were trying to find out why time has stopped. Then, they decided to go to the past. When they found Celebi, she sent them to the past. But when they went to the past, the boy was seperated from Grovyle. He had lost his memory and turned into a Cyndaquil. A Turtwig found Cyndaquil on the beach. The Cyndaquil did not move. He woke up when the Turtwig rescued him. The Cyndaquil had no idea where he was. He had know idea what he was. "You're a cyndaquil" said Turtwig. "No, I'm a person," said Cyndaquil. Cyndaquil looked at his reflection. "I've turned into a Cyndaquil!" he said. "Time is getting messed up, so many bad Pokemon are appearing," said Turtwig. "I want to find the secrets of my treasure," said Turtwig. Then, an evil Koffing and Zubat appeared. They took Turtwig's Relic Fragment!

Last edited:
Turtwig wanted it back! "Hey!" said Turtwig. They ran to Beach Cave to get it back. On the 1st floor, everything went fine. Then, Cyndaquil went to level 6. Floor 2 was a bit difficult, but Cyndaquil was now level 8. Turtwig was also level 8. Then, they went to the 3rd floor. Then 4th. Then the time they were at the pit, they battle the two evil Pokemon. They won, and Turtwig got his Relic Fragment back.

I'm just gonna take a wild guess but PKMN and Sky are the same person aren't they? And they both got banned so... can a mod ban this thread?

Back
Top Bottom