• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Pokeathlon

Severus Snape

"Detention, Potter,"
Welcome to Johto's Pokeathlon. There are many different events for you to compete in. Trainers are trying to keep themselves and their Pokemon fit and healthy. Well, are you and your Pokemon?

Start of buy buying either Chikorita, Cyndaquil or Totodile, since you have £100 and they cost £50.

Then you basically keep the Pokemon till the next event opens and where the shops open too.

I think I'll have a Cyndaquil, since my Typhlosion died the guys have been missing him, especially Alakazam and Charizard cuz they were part of my original trio...

Any, I'm over it now, it was a few years ago now after all, so I'm taking this little guy to give some of my unique training! Right, where's the nearest stretch of water, I'm going to teach him to swim!?

CYNDAQUIL GOGOGOGO JUMP THE HURDLES WITH MEEEEE

Btw, I'm a hurdle jumper in real life myself =D I shall pass on EVERYTHING I KNOW to this tiny helpless creature. REMEMBER WHEN JUMPING TO "PEE ON THE TREE"!

The temporary shop (since Nurse Joy is ill) is now up.

Poke ball, £10.
Potion, £10.

As you guys get better, the temp. shop will get bigger.

HURDLES IS STARTING!!! Get ready... The winner shall recieve £20!

Yeah, you won the official training practise, didn't ya? Then ya win £10.

Anyway, all status condition healers are up for grabs.

With your Ball, why don't you find some new Pokemon to catch?

I'll be back soon...

*several hours later*

I'm back, I gotta say, Cyndaquil's Water resistence training is coming along better than anyone else's has before, are these Pokemon you were offering us babies per chance? Anywho, I managed to nab myself an Eevee! How lucky was that?

Back
Top Bottom