• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/Signups] Rise Against

Patar

あなたが追求&#
Mankind has rotted over the generations. Things weren't taken care of. The consequences are the aliens are finally taking over. With force. The world is dying. So is mankind. People are infected and the population is decreasing every month. But mankind still has negotiation skills. Some aliens have chosen to help us. Help us save our world. We must rise against the darkness. We will have the light that will set the world on ablaze. The holy fire that will bring back the greatness of our planet. So we have gathered the best of the best who have survived, others recreated and put together a team. This team will fight for justice and win. Or will they die and fail us all?

Standard save the world, kill the aliens role play. Since we're smart and such, dead people are recreated and fiction is brought to life. Amazing how we can recreate and resurrect dead people but we can't save our world. Simply put, you can be whoever you want to be. George Washington. George Bush. Saddam Hussein. Napoleon Bonaparte. Ash Ketchum. Naruto. You get my point. Of course like all role play, you can make your own character. Also, we get to conspire too. You can be good, bad, neutral, undecided. Whatever you want. If you're a good guy, there's places on the team. On the bad guys or neutral, screw formality. It's a free for all here. Note: PEOPLE CAN DIE. If you die, you can sign up for another character. He/She/It can replace your old one.

Positions
Leader: Somebody who doesn't fight, just orders others around. Maintains balance and negotiates.

Squad Leader: The team are set up into 4 being squads. So there is the Squad Leader and Squad Members. The Leader just looks after everyone and calls the shots.

Squad Members: The members in the squad. A member can be a leader if leader dies.

Medic: The medics are the people who heal and resurrect the dead. Yeah, the dead can come back to life. People only died because of a disease that was too strong. Don't be absurd with resurrecting though like reviving a guy who was shot ten times in the brain.

Other: There are other positions but the ones above are more important. When applying for Other, just specify what it is.

Character Sheet

Name: You can add a nickname for code or something.
Age: Any age. If the person's dead, make it up. George Washington can be 154,212,134,526,892,763,195,160 years old for all I care.
Race: Human, alien, freak, demon, whatever race you are. Not ethnic though.
Appearance: Just whatever you wear and look like.
Weapons: Have to have something to defend yourself with. But some people can just order others around. So leave this part blank if you're a leader.
Association: If you're bad or good. You can be neutral and fight as an independent person but you can gang up with other neutrals. Undecided is not the same as neutral. Undecided means that you start off by yourself and later on decide to help the good or help the bad. Or maybe even the neutral. You also have the option of choosing good then switching over to bad during the RP.
Position: Choose a position from the list. If bad or neutral, put Free.
Personality: You can put it here but I would actually prefer you wouldn't because it adds to the RP. I want it to be that new people come together and team up with strangers.
History: Same thing as personality. I'd rather you make it up along the way. If you don't want to put it, leave them out when you sign up.
Other: Quirks and randomness. Optional too.

Yeah, pretty vague and short. Sorry, but it's my first RP :D
I'll put up my own when I see other people's.

Back
Top Bottom