• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PMF Region

Tentatively titled the Pomef Region, it's a sort of DexGenesis-like project, if you've been there. An offshoot of PMFOmega, we're working on making a region which might someday become the basis for an TRPG, game, fanfiction, etc...

http://s1.zetaboards.com/PMFregion/index/

Want more info? Well, the region is split into two separate dimensions - Past and Present. Time travel is a big thing, Celebi (and its counterpart, Kronobi) are featured, the starters are a deer centaur, a voodoo lion, and a yellow submarine seal, and the two 'trademark' legendaries were created by Dialga to help control the past and present. Want more information? Go to the forum!

There's currently an open, 1-topic RP going on that anyone is free to join, which will help decide region specifics.

SO. ONE OF US. :3

WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW- *SHOT*

Anyways. I think I'll join. ;3 Do want the voodoo lion and the Kronobi/Kronos forme Celebi. :D

Nope, no can do. The website just tried to give me a trojan. Whoo, that was a close one. See, that is why you have some sort of antivirus.

Very true. And yes, apparently so, because I've just tried and no Trojan, it was just fine :). I might, but I dunno... looking right now.

EDIT: Nah, doesn't seem to have made much progress. You can request a sprite but as an active contributor I have to say no.

Last edited:
Y'know, at this point, all we have are contributors and ideas. You're well aware that Acanthite, other fangame hotshots, TRPGs, and hell, even Pokemon itself all started with ideas? We haven't made much progress because people like you turn us down - all we need is more people. I don't care if you give 5 ideas or 20, but if you have the time, a little bit of help would be nice.

Yes I know it would be nice, but it's basically a forum about posting "Oh, that would be cool in a game!... Yeah....". It needs to be organized first. Are you the director? Because you really need to sculpt this, and breathe life into it. Someone needs to lay down the foundations, what will be done and what won't.

Yes, I am the director.

I suggest you check out Kratos's Dexgenesis forum to get an idea of what we're trying to do. Because you're not getting my point AT ALL.

I'm willing to help. I've got story and character ideas I can throw out there, even if I can't help with hacking or artwork.

Back
Top Bottom