• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Seven Deadly Sins: Pokemon Edition

Minnow

If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens!
The other day at school I tried to come up with seven pokemon to match the deadly sins. And I also wanted to make it an actual viable team, so it was kind of fun to think about, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any better suggestions.

Pride

Empoleon, because of its dex entries about how much pride it has. And it's, like, an emperor, I guess? I'm not satisfied with him for Pride, but I couldn't think of anything better. Maybe Alakazam?

Wrath

Weavile. Actuallly, just Sneasel, but i'd be evolving it if it was on a team anyway, so yeah. Just look at Sneasel's dex entries, it's a complete bastard, and likes to kill things. Other options: Scyther, Persian

Envy
Ditto and Smeargle both fit perfectly, thematically, but they both kind of suck for battling. Any ideas?

Lust

Lopunny Jynx, I guess, mostly because of it's dex entries. I was also thinking maybe lust in a less commonly used sense, like obsessing and lusting after something, not necessarily sexual. I was thinking Banette.

Sloth

Slaking fits perfectly. Not just because he's lazyish, but the way he attacks fits exactly into the idea of Sloth as a sin. He has great stats and moves, and is powerful when he attacks, but he only attacks every other turn, seemingly because he just doesn't feel like it. Having the ability to act but choosing not to is perfect Sloth. Just like Sloth from FMA (manga).

Gluttony

Snorlax, I guess? Maybe Swalot? I can't think of anything good for this.

Greed
I dropped greed to bring the team down to six, and I was having trouble thinking of one. Maybe Murkrow?

Veekun

Kinda unrelated, but... Has anyone seen David Fincher's "Seven"? Awesome crime film with a seven deadly sins theme.
I think Meowth would be a good candidate for greed. Also, you could do Gyarados for Rage.

Back
Top Bottom