• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

you know what would be cool?

Karkat Vantas

Virile God-Snake Tower of Masculinity
It would be cool if we made a Pokemon game based off of the TCoD community. As in, you go throughout Teacodland trying to become a Pokemon master.

All the Pokemon (well, not all, but some of them) would be loosely based on members on the forums here (maybe using some of FMC's designs from her shop thing?), and the more notable members here could make appearances as NPCs and such.

Even if we didn't make a game out of it, a TCoDdex would be fun to put together.

inorite

Maybe Pokemon versions of the mod team makes up the legendaries?

...if we made this, though, it would take a lot of work to do the spriting and such. Unless we did it in GSC style or something.

...We should do it in GSC style, come to think of it. It can look cool if done right, and it makes the spriting easier.

Plotwise, what should we do? I'm all for stopping Team Spammer from taking over the world (AND ALL THE BANNED MEMBERS ARE SPAMMER GRUNTS AND TURBO IS THE HEAD!!!), but we could probably do better. Nothing too complicated, but...

And I could be the electric rodent of the region!

... *prepares for bashing of Green!mon*

...maybe.

Tell you what. We'll have a poll on the members on this forum who people think are important enough to get in the game.

I can see Zora as a starter.

I WOULD BE STARTER. BUT I AM A NORMAL/DARK TYPE.

HEY CAN I BE THE EARLY-ON ANNOYING FUZZY MAMMAL.

also if you want you guys can totes use my Teecod fakemon. Speaking of, i need to do some more... hnn.

This would be amazing, and I would seriously get an emulator or something to play it, even though I would never make it into the game in the first place.

Go and make it while I drink smoothies get used to the idea.

I COULD BE THE GRASS STARTER :D

or like a random grass/fire type

i would totally download this and get an emulator just for this.

This reminds me of TCoD Island, which I doubt anyone remembers.

... Wait, I'm not a veteran! I'm vB 1.0 era... so there shouldn't be TCoDf things only I remember. :<

Anyway, yeah, I think you're probably underestimating the amount of work that would go into this. And retsu wouldn't be a pseudolegendary, he'd be a regular common with more formes than Arceus.

surskitty would be somewhat like a water type.

This reminds me of TCoD Island, which I doubt anyone remembers.
I remember the Island; I think that got farther than previous attempts at planning some kind of TCoD based game-thing.

I'm really glad that I wasn't the only one feeling like we'd done this before when I'd seen this thread. I can't say that I expect this to be any more successful than the CoD RPG we were planning back in the day.
But dangit, now I really miss Furiianda and Crystylla. Haven't talked to those two in forever. Wish I could get a hold of them by some other way than E-mail.

Back
Top Bottom