• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Smash Bros: Conspiracy

Exo-Raikou

It's over. I'm sorry, but it's over.
Remember that great RP SE made a few months ago? Well, after much time, (and with her permission) I have created a comic loosely based on the events of that RP.

Issues:

1 - A Drop-In Beginning
2 - In the Beginning...
3 - How the War Began
4 - Because it's Supposed to be Funny
5 - Friend (Throwing a) Mine
6 - Unseen Villains are the Best Villains
7 - Mine Hero
8 - Not Mine Problem
9 - Somewhat-Dramatic Entrance
10 - Somewhat-Known Villain
11 - Somewhat-Lethal Weapons
12 - Two to the Crew
13 - Semi-Decent Reprimand
14 - Suspiciously General Denial

Credits:
The Spriters Resource for the sprites as a whole
MarioMk1 For Final Destination
redblueyellow for Lucario
?UNKNOWN? For Snake
Drshnaps for Meta Knight
Badbatman3 for the cave
Gusprint for the explosions
Mack151 for Dimentio
Ryan914 for Magus
Omegakyogre for Galacta Knight
Domenico for Mecha Sonic

Other Items of Note
If you are good at making expressions on sprites, let me know.
Anyone who can sprite something that resembles this character will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hah! I was amused before I even read the first issue. Someone remembering my "great" RP? I wish more people had shared your opinion!

Anyway, I apologize for not noticing this thread earlier. I couldn't access TCoD until today, for some reason.

Hm... if you don't mind, I have a suggestion to make. As for your explanation of the plot, that's all good, though by now I think what the protagonists are doing should be clearer. That's just my opinion; it's always best assume that your readers have the shortest attention span imaginable. And yet I'm quite the hypocrite, at least when it comes to the antagonists.

No, what I intend to get at is the humor. Of course, mindless gags are fine. However, when I think of an SSB parody, I think of reference gags and character gags. It makes sense, doesn't it? SSB is a crossover, after all. Or, poking fun at the plot of the original RP. The plot itself seems to retain a lot of its seriousness; I think perhaps this should be done away with.

I will most certainly keep reading, so long as you keep writing. Don't be discouraged by the lack of comments; they will come if you keep at it and give people time to generate interest. Of course, that's usually what I tell myself. I don't know if you need that same advice.

Man, I loved this RP. Someone should really go kick it and wake it up. It was good practice for writing Rock and Forte.

Anywho, continue!

Back
Top Bottom