• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Where to post moveset help?

Darksong

Back in action!
I'm looking for help with a Pokemon's moveset, and it's for a somewhat competitive battle against a friend. Although, I'm not sure if I should put it in the competitive battling forum or the general Pokemon video games forum, since it's kind of in between. In which of these would it better belong?

I'd advise trying to post the Pokémon you want in your team here, if you're looking for help. You'll probably get help with EV spreads and natures if you wanted too. Otherwise, you could always look on Smogon if you wanted to just look up movesets directly, I guess.

Well, the thing is, it's really only one move on one Pokemon, so posting a full team wouldn't be necessary.

Also, since the purpose I have is a little different than just competitive battling, I wanted help more than from just Smogon. I would have asked what was the best Special move to use for a certain Pokemon; Smogon recommended a move I would need to get by breeding when I already have the nature and IVs I want, so I would probably need further recommendations.

Ask for the best special move that doesn't involve breeding. Or you could just say it here, really.

Back
Top Bottom